Psst Guess Who got buzz?!?!?

PUNKYWOLFY

Reaction score
:rofl: i laugh so hard when my best friend TWEETYBIRD sent me goofy looks in email i think it funny goofy TWEETYBIRD gettin buzz from drinkin oh no thud? and watch out her fish kissin :lol:

Attachments

• Photo110.jpg
    Photo110.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Photo102.jpg
    Photo102.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Photo114.jpg
    Photo114.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Photo115.jpg
    Photo115.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 50
:rofl: Poor Tweetie!

Psst.. revenge by Tweetie is gonna come soon, Wolfy. Better run.

:eek3:

:hiding ALL the alcohols from TB at the wedding reception:... :D

Gee. She looks like a turtle. Isn't she so funny?! Perhaps, she thought that she is a mermaid in the reality.

I don't drink, and never heard of this brand.

Gee. She looks like a turtle. Isn't she so funny?! Perhaps, she thought that she is a mermaid in the reality.

I don't drink, and never heard of this brand.
It's a take-home version of pina colada from TGIFriday's.

I've had the same thing for mudslide from TGIFriday's. :)

:rofl: Poor Tweetie!

Psst.. revenge by Tweetie is gonna come soon, Wolfy. Better run.

NAH i dont need run :lol: LALALA wait for TWEETYBIRD get my wolfmoonazz :whistle: sure when TWEETYBIRD take flew over my cave wait for her LALALALA turtle ? haha sure she should join with ariel the mermaid wonder how find huge shell fit her ____ :whistle: oops what i do ? me :naughty: boi zoom hidin from TWEETYBIRD

NAH i dont need run :lol: LALALA wait for TWEETYBIRD get my wolfmoonazz :whistle: sure when TWEETYBIRD take flew over my cave wait for her LALALALA turtle ? haha sure she should join with ariel the mermaid wonder how find huge shell fit her ____ :whistle: oops what i do ? me :naughty: boi zoom hidin from TWEETYBIRD

ooo u are very :naughty: tsk tsk.. u will see urself...

I am DYING laughing!!! I love that!! funny! oooooooo my..... Wolfy could be really good one! Haha. :)

Back