Psst Guess Who got buzz?!?!?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

hahahah wolfyass got you, tweetybirdie! awww cute expressions! made me laugh!!! thanks for the laughs! I sure needed it! hehe... :rofl: :rofl:

:laugh2: :laugh2: Very funny face expressions. heh

Sooooo...that's what a yellowish drunk tweetybird looks like in her birdcage...... :lol:

Uh-ohh...we might stick around and stay tune to the moment of 'pay-back' time-- :D

Anyone need some :popcorn: ??

~RR

OFC! Thanks Tweety for the laugh!!! :giggle: You and wolfy are too damn funny!!!

LMAO!!! That's sooooooo Tweetybirdie when she's drunk!!! She's so goofy! I can't believe punkywolfy send the pix in here hahahaha!!! way to go, wolfy!

U drink that straight out of the bottle? I cant drink hard liquor anymore...:iobarf:

LMAO!!! That's sooooooo Tweetybirdie when she's drunk!!! She's so goofy! I can't believe punkywolfy send the pix in here hahahaha!!! way to go, wolfy!

pffttt!!!!!! grrrrr at wolfy.. he is in big trouble for that.. :giggle:

hey i dont drink all the time.. i do drink sometime.. i was good in mood last sat so just drink.. but i drunk lol

No..I am not asking how often u drink...I mean u can drink it straight from the bottle? For me, I have tried but I end up puking right away. I still drink from time to time and even get a good buzz every now and then. Just cant drink hard liquor anymore cuz my hangovers are just too hard on me so I had to switch to wine or smirdoff ice. That's all I can drink these days. No more mixed drinks for me. Smile..

It looks like u had fun!

No..I am not asking how often u drink...I mean u can drink it straight from the bottle? For me, I have tried but I end up puking right away. I still drink from time to time and even get a good buzz every now and then. Just cant drink hard liquor anymore cuz my hangovers are just too hard on me so I had to switch to wine or smirdoff ice. That's all I can drink these days. No more mixed drinks for me. Smile..

It looks like u had fun!

ahhi undy that..

Back