PROUD to be single

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
Holler here if you are PROUD to be single. I am still glad I am single and not in a relationship. yes it does get lonely for a moment or two but I can do a hell lot more single than I could in a relationship......clubbing and going out with friends ;) no jealousy no drama no dealing with the other person's family... no waiting by the tty/vco for a phone call (cuz the other person would get all bitchy that you dont answer their calls)......lol......I can dress however I want...... and focus on my studies.....less drama.......oh YEAH I am PROUD to be single!!!!

Huh. Well I guess I am proud to be in a NON co-dependent relationship, because I can do all those things without problems.

Except deal with his family that is. But they live 200 miles away so what do I care. :)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Holler here if you are PROUD to be single. I am still glad I am single and not in a relationship. yes it does get lonely for a moment or two but I can do a hell lot more single than I could in a relationship......clubbing and going out with friends ;) no jealousy no drama no dealing with the other person's family... no waiting by the tty/vco for a phone call (cuz the other person would get all bitchy that you dont answer their calls)......lol......I can dress however I want...... and focus on my studies.....less drama.......oh YEAH I am PROUD to be single!!!!

:werd: so true BabyPhat haha definately LESS drama!!!!!!

Just simple words for ya....

Being Single SUCK if you are always bored all the time when done with college and stuff stuffs

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
:werd: That's why I sometimes miss being single... *sighs*

having a relationship tests alot of ur stamina, drama is just for poeple looking for trouble!

im single and proud of it i can foucus on the important things in life!

Yea yeah!!! I agree you, girl. I'm really proud of being single becuz it keep me busy to hangout with friends, family, work, and sports. I have no time to spending time with my boyfriend if even I'm really busy.. busy..busy!! That suck! And also I don't like to having a relationship problem with a boyfriend because I'm really tired and sick of this issue. Well right now, I'm single as FREE bird and I feel like I'm more P E A C E F U L!! -wink-

I say yes and no. Tell you why.

Yes for being proud to be single cuz of freedom not have arguement often and picky like controlling or possessive.

No for not being proud because of feel too empty in the bed and showers, sex, cudding, and comfort during bad time.

I've been single for only ONE week and am not so enjoying as I am still in love with my recent ex, so it's hard...

Yep...hard to get over someone...that you shared most of your lives with....

Be glad that you fell in love in the first place...because many of other people have never had a chance to experence falling in love. :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yep...hard to get over someone...that you shared most of your lives with....

Be glad that you fell in love in the first place...because many of other people have never had a chance to experence falling in love. :D

Yeah... I've known my ex since we were lil kids and were good mates till we got together... our relationship was so beautiful till it got ruin by few things.

He is my first love...

Originally posted by Lasza
I say yes and no. Tell you why.

Yes for being proud to be single cuz of freedom not have arguement often and picky like controlling or possessive.

No for not being proud because of feel too empty in the bed and showers, sex, cudding, and comfort during bad time.

Absolutely !! :ugh: When you walk alone at the night, sometime you feel paranoid as keep your eyes open wide to look around before you enter your car.

Affectionate, communicate, foreplay and love are priority!! Sometime you want to be independence yes or not…. Feel lonely. It is important to keep things busy. I have two teenager boys that give me a lot of busy. Their friends always come over.

When you woke up in the morning to see empty in the bedside of you. It makes you more grievous. I love to rub hairy chest and watch the pecker up every morning. I miss that part…

My cat, Pumpkin always jumped on me when she heard me wake up. She is very affectionate cat, she rub all over my chin and purrr. Pumpkin is very special cat ever I have. Thanks God, I have her. I could not live without her.

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Sherrie
Yeah... I've known my ex since we were lil kids and were good mates till we got together... our relationship was so beautiful till it got ruin by few things.

He is my first love...

I would have to say Ouch.

Real love wouldn't get ruined by anything.

Remember that there's plenty of fishes in the ocean. It does seem hard to believe that....but when you find someone else...all of those would be forgotten. :D

There's a lot of advantages of being single too. It just depends on your lifestyles. :)

Spartan swashbucklers

Spartan swashbucklers can fare a lot better without the heavy baggage of a nagging wife. Single is the way to go!

Richard

I had enough with being single for over 3 years. I need someone to nag me, agrue with me over which channel we should watch and be team when clean or something else.

illustrator said:
I had enough with being single for over 3 years. I need someone to nag me, agrue with me over which channel we should watch and be team when clean or something else.
Hey, don't wish it... cuz you just might end up in nagging hell! :eek:

illustrator said:

Sounds good oh wait I'm kidding....:D

i am not proud of single... i wanna someone love for me.. but sigh, i need work on my life... oh well!

ahh...drama-free..dat all i can say cuz i dont like being single sometimes and i like 2 be single...so i juz in middle...DRAMA-FREE...WORD ;D

Back