PROUD to be single

::::weakly whispering:::::: Im proud to be single

LOL

It does have both pros and cons. If given a choice, I wouldn't be single but I make best out of my time to do things on my own and learn more about myself, etc :)

You want be proud of single.... What more....

Sex Bed:
How can you have good time sex drive with partner ??
Proud to be single: Should you fore play masturabte everyday use finger all the time!?

During stay home..
proud to be single: Shit, I hate being bored stay home without partner reason no company talk w/ partner!! Reason I'm lonedy!!!!

Really ?? Yes..

I do not want part of this.. no way... I'd rather be spend time w/partner.

If You having choosen wrong guy may be in deep shit troubling relationship.. Why don't you try find MR.RIGHT GUY until right person and would be great relationship.. Who knows!! btw good luck!

Doesn't need HOLLERING for proud to be SINGLE.

*ahem*..

BabyPhat21 said:
Holler here if you are PROUD to be single. I am still glad I am single and not in a relationship. yes it does get lonely for a moment or two but I can do a hell lot more single than I could in a relationship......clubbing and going out with friends ;) no jealousy no drama no dealing with the other person's family... no waiting by the tty/vco for a phone call (cuz the other person would get all bitchy that you dont answer their calls)......lol......I can dress however I want...... and focus on my studies.....less drama.......oh YEAH I am PROUD to be single!!!!

yeah, less drama...

but it is depend on who you are with.

LeviathanC said:
Just simple words for ya....

Being Single SUCK if you are always bored all the time when done with college and stuff stuffs

get a puppy.

javapride said:
having a relationship tests alot of ur stamina, drama is just for poeple looking for trouble!

im single and proud of it i can foucus on the important things in life!

you got HiBlue now... you're not proud?

Nesmuth said:
Spartan swashbucklers can fare a lot better without the heavy baggage of a nagging wife. Single is the way to go!

Richard

You didn't try me, I don't nag. :)

Bullym0m said:
You want be proud of single.... What more....

Sex Bed:
How can you have good time sex drive with partner ??
Proud to be single: Should you fore play masturabte everyday use finger all the time!?

LOL!!!!!

During stay home..
proud to be single: Shit, I hate being bored stay home without partner reason no company talk w/ partner!! Reason I'm lonedy!!!!

Really ?? Yes..

Get a puppy!!!

I do not want part of this.. no way... I'd rather be spend time w/partner.

If You having choosen wrong guy may be in deep shit troubling relationship.. Why don't you try find MR.RIGHT GUY until right person and would be great relationship.. Who knows!! btw good luck!

Doesn't need HOLLERING for proud to be SINGLE.

I wish I have a boyfriend too, a nice one.

*ahem*..

well?

Back