Picture of your pets

Her name is Sunshine.

207709_4800338918_2665_n.jpg

To my previous posts, I no longer have Buck the horse he passed away jan 2009. And Misty the cat, she was put down last year aged 18, she was very frail. I said I would not get another cat but my dog missed misty so much he was depressed, he was probably missing the company during the day while I am out at work. So in jan 2013 I got another cat. image.jpg he's now 6 months old. His name is Hugo.

To my previous posts, I no longer have Buck the horse he passed away jan 2009. And Misty the cat, she was put down last year aged 18, she was very frail. I said I would not get another cat but my dog missed misty so much he was depressed, he was probably missing the company during the day while I am out at work. So in jan 2013 I got another cat. View attachment 18447 he's now 6 months old. His name is Hugo.

i love how hugo looks, very happy catty!

Her name is Sunshine.

207709_4800338918_2665_n.jpg

Is she a Sun Conure? I've thought about getting myself Turqouise Green Cheeked Conure or Nanday Conure someday :)

What breed is your dog? It appears to be long-hair Chihuahua or a mutt with chihuahua or papillion hertiage. The frill tail is tell-tale sign :)

We don't have pets anymore, so I will post some brave ones:

Attachments

• Dog at wall.jpg
    Dog at wall.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Dog with kid.jpg
    Dog with kid.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Dog.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Dogs.jpg
    Dogs.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 8
  • P H dog.jpg
    P H dog.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Skydivers.jpg
    Skydivers.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
One more:

A K9's Love for His Brave Hero:

"U.S. Marine Corps Sergeant Adam Leigh Cann, age 23 of Davie, Florida, was killed in action on January 5, 2006 by a suicide bomb attack in Ramadi, Iraq. Sgt. Cann and his bomb-sniffing German Shepherd, Bruno were working security and crowd control at an Iraqi police recruiting center. Bruno alerted on a suspected target in the crowd. Sgt Cann confronted a male suspect and discovered he was wearing a vest of explosives. Sgt Cann immediately threw himself into the terrorist as he detonated the vest. Sgt. Cann was killed instantly and Bruno was wounded. Sgt Cann’s gave up his life to save the lives of fellow Marines standing nearby and was awarded the Bronze Star for Valor. Bruno recovered from his wounds and remained on active duty. Sgt Cann was the first Military K9 Handler killed in combat since the Vietnam War ended in 1975."
(Credit: loveofatravelingsoldier)

Attachments

• dog with handler.jpg
    dog with handler.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 10
I have a lot of pets, and no, not all of them live with me!

These two are my chinchillas. The white one is Sgt Flufflepuff and the Grey one is Edwardo.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Stakie/20130424_212321_zps27388ea0.jpg

I have other pets.. but I think those are enough!

This is Mamarado. He is a HUGE fluffy lovable kitty.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Stakie/IRL/DSC01292.jpg

This is my horse Ziggy. He is an American SaddleBred.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Stakie/IRL/DSC00980.jpg

This is only one of my dogs. This is pepper from around the time I first got her. She is a German Short haired pointer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Stakie/IRL/Pictures4rmcamera1053.jpg

And do people ask if they can pat for dog first?? I had people get pissed of at me when I stopped them from patting Finlay on his head when he had his vest on . I could not believe how dumb some people are trying to pat a strange dog on his head.

They do ask, but my problem is, people are too scared of him. They swear up and down he's a pit bull when he's not.

Apparently Ninja likes Alldeaf too. She is driving me crazy this morning. You can't really tell in the pic, but she's on the key board. Right now she's sitting on my mouse pad....I'm using my mouse on the table to the left of my laptop...which is just awkward

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6020-1010313-10200571620310818-92284215-n.jpg

I don't follow. this thread is about "picture of your pets" and that is my dog.
Yeah, I know but I wasn't expecting that you have a dog since you travel alot, don't you? BTW, what do you call him or her?

You don't need a gun because you have the dog to protect you. :lol: BTW, nice dog, is that really yours?

yes. what kind of question is that? :confused:

I asked because I thought you were a traveler.

I don't follow. this thread is about "picture of your pets" and that is my dog.

Yeah, I know but I wasn't expecting that you have a dog since you travel alot, don't you? BTW, what do you call him or her?

:laugh2: at between you and CP. Gotta love cookie's secretly hidden who have GUN and riding the motorcycle traveling!.

Back