Picture of your pets

hello i am new here and i do not know how to send private massage

hello i am new here and i do not know how to send private massage

Click on the person that you want to PM's profile. Click on send message. It will take you to a window where you can write the message and then send it. Good luck!

Click on the person that you want to PM's profile. Click on send message. It will take you to a window where you can write the message and then send it. Good luck!

The person who asked had only one post. I think the ability to PM is disabled until you have reached a # of posts (10, I think?)

Jasmine, my black lab (mixed with ? Maybe border collie) hanging out on the bed this morning :)

jasmine-smaller.jpg

Ninja, she's getting big :) about 6 months old now. She was sitting on my chest and licking my face while I chillin on the couch playing games on my phone....so I snapped a pic :D

Attachments

• 559677_4912950459431_1365765549_n.jpg
    559677_4912950459431_1365765549_n.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 17
My boys: Gravano & Luciano

Here are my boys!

Attachment 1 - Gravano.
Attachment 2 - Me and Gravano celebrating the addition of Luciano!
Attachment 3 - Gravano and Luciano taking a nap together.
Attachment 4 - One of these bad boys is a recipient of 7 years of bad luck for breaking Daddy's mirror minutes before hanging time. The silver lining is that 7 years is just one doggy year.

Attachments

• Vano.jpg
    Vano.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Strav Vano.jpg
    Strav Vano.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 22
  • Vano Luci.jpg
    Vano Luci.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 20
  • MIrror.jpg
    MIrror.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 19
^^ Too cute.

(where are the kitties ??!!!)

Is the smaller one a puppy still?

Here are my boys!

Attachment 1 - Gravano.
Attachment 2 - Me and Gravano celebrating the addition of Luciano!
Attachment 3 - Gravano and Luciano taking a nap together.
Attachment 4 - One of these bad boys is a recipient of 7 years of bad luck for breaking Daddy's mirror minutes before hanging time. The silver lining is that 7 years is just one doggy year.

Cute dogs but I would be careful with that broken mirror so close to your dogs.

Cute dogs but I would be careful with that broken mirror so close to your dogs.

I had just bought it that night and set it down to get the anchors and within seconds they both rough-housed next to it and broke it. $200 down the drain...

Besides who keeps a broken mirror on the floor for decoration? :)

Back