Picture of your pets

Wirelessly posted

http://db.tt/Ug68p5SN my wolf hybrid
http://db.tt/CF9I9XPP brownie
http://db.tt/CQtPcn0b nom nom
http://db.tt/myGjRlwf cj

Boy or girl?....Looks very foxy....and my doggie is a girl, 5 years old...(got her at 8 weeks)...she has more white than red/brown (as you can see her in my pix)....
It's a boy and he does look very foxy. Another pic of him.

Attachments

• yosh2.JPG
    yosh2.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 31
It's a boy and he does look very foxy. Another pic of him.

He's beautiful....and my girl "Anita" probably would fall in love with him....Am hoping to find another Pomeranian soon...they are loyal/protective and very well behaved pets (or in my perspective,) babies!... and have the heart of a Lion.....

They eat worms for diet something....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1pq3eGf01g

so, ...fennac foxes not very kissable? after all that worms lol

by gosh they do look cute, how trainable after tamed though? smart much?

a while ago i saw a neat video shared thr facebook of an man who nursed a injured fox to health and the fox wont go back to wild instead befreinds and follows him everywhere like a pet. it was an amazing video see if i can find it soon

so, ...fennac foxes not very kissable? after all that worms lol

by gosh they do look cute, how trainable after tamed though? smart much?

a while ago i saw a neat video shared thr facebook of an man who nursed a injured fox to health and the fox wont go back to wild instead befreinds and follows him everywhere like a pet. it was an amazing video see if i can find it soon

Shyx, Grummer...they are so darn cute. noone could resist giving them lots of kisses....regardless of the "worms" ewwww...guessing a little mouthwash and a toothbrush would do the trick...and *thinking about doggies licking themselves*...but we humans overlook that and give 'em a big smacker anyway....Guessing we all are gonna die of germs anyway....:giggle:

Shyx, Grummer...they are so darn cute. noone could resist giving them lots of kisses....regardless of the "worms" ewwww...guessing a little mouthwash and a toothbrush would do the trick...and *thinking about doggies licking themselves*...but we humans overlook that and give 'em a big smacker anyway....Guessing we all are gonna die of germs anyway....:giggle:

Do not feed fennac fox. It will poof as turn to become Gremlin like movie. Gremlin might ruin your home. hehe

Fennec Foxes are very cute - but they're wild animals. They can be socialized to people IF done at an early age but they are not dogs and I would not expect to behave in a predictable manner like the domestic dog.

:)

lol i kiss my dogs anyway...and yes i wash my face soon after, i dont care really, they need to kiss for affection and i let them, so long as I wash my face shortly after, it's fine. just saying Worms lol

but yeah the fennac are so quite if tamed , they would be lovely to snuggle , pat and kiss

Fennec Foxes are very cute - but they're wild animals. They can be socialized to people IF done at an early age but they are not dogs and I would not expect to behave in a predictable manner like the domestic dog.

:)

yeah i would agree, like if 'tamed' its stil not a domestic, because genes of 'wildness' hasnt breeded out, and id be cautious about the 'tamed' fennac around people, or visitors, id say its still wild...

My dog, Miko:

154308_4086258870422_476999037_n.jpg

My parents' dog, Baloo (looks very similar, I know :p )

532618_4198522756949_1317501216_n.jpg

Kaybe:

29025_4554928306865_1283671222_n.jpg

Pika:

578240_3325335327809_1749949279_n.jpg

my fish tank:

487661_4532667670363_1583841910_n.jpg

Tish, nebelung cat

251428_1818382534931_7606417_n.jpg

Vodka, abyssinian cat

167086_1586854026863_2648127_n.jpg

Grumm - yup, agree!

alessia, your furry and non-furry friends are beautiful - gorgeous snakes, I like snakes:)

Abby's are amazing kitties! Looks like you may also have some sighthound mixes, there?

Tish reminds me of a very friendly cat I "cat-sat" for as a kid.

How many fish do you have?

Grumm - yup, agree!

alessia, your furry and non-furry friends are beautiful - gorgeous snakes, I like snakes:)

Abby's are amazing kitties! Looks like you may also have some sighthound mixes, there?

ID- adorable little red Pom:)

Grumm - yup, agree!

ID- adorable little red Pom:)
Thanks!! :D Miko and Baloo are Italian Greyhounds :)
And I have 6 fish!

Oh- IG's - another trainer <dog -I'm a dog trainer> friend of mine who runs agility has IG's and competes with them in Agility.

Will you get any more fish? It seems that can get very involved-

Oh- IG's - another trainer <dog -I'm a dog trainer> friend of mine who runs agility has IG's and competes with them in Agility.

Will you get any more fish? It seems that can get very involved-

I'm a dog trainer too! :)
And no, just 6 fish enough for me :p

:wave:Alessia, oh so no more fish for you... the humane society where I volunteer had a HUGE bunch of goldfish for adoption a few weeks ago, there were hundreds. I really don't know where they all came from.

What do you train? I do a wide variety of so-far- non-competitve things with my own girls <although I did put an ORT on my youngest Rott last year>. We play in agility, freestyle, rally etc. I currently do behavior mod. at the shelter and assist in various classes - basic, Noseworks, Puppy play etc.

so, italian greyhounds, not quite a whippet , or is IT a whippet? its small right?

Greyhound kinda comes in 3 sizes, un-officially. All separate breeds though with different histories. The IG is a very old breed. Bet alessia can tell u more-

ok...
i'd pop back here again soon in couple days, wonder what's a cat breed abyssinian is like?

Back