People Pretending to be Me (Alex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, i'm really sorry about that, Alex..
I hope there is a way to sovle a problem. :)

Good thing, I don't use my myspace very much. Just checking for inbox, friend request, and comments. heh

Many people are using their own username as Alex. It is not a possible for anyone to use yours as long as they are not the owner of this website. You are safe anyway.

I have seen some websites that have the same username as mine. It is really not a big deal to me. Okay? Just relax, enjoy yourself, and be cool! Smile.

Many people are using their own username as Alex. It is not a possible for anyone to use yours as long as they are not the owner of this website. You are safe anyway.

They did use his forum name and even mention the owner's name as well, He's talking about Myspace where his name and his forum were mention, and trying to trashed his reputation.

I have seen some websites that have the same username as mine. It is really not a big deal to me. Okay? Just relax, enjoy yourself, and be cool! Smile.

I agreed with that. I have see name Alex in other forums and websites. As long I know who is alex anyway.

I just checked on a myspace website, and there are 500 Alex names on the list. I don't think that anyone would find it. I also searched the alldeaf, and the search program is removed. I don't think that Alex has the problem - anymore.

If you still think that it is still there, then where is it?

I just checked on a myspace website, and there are 500 Alex names on the list. I don't think that anyone would find it. I also searched the alldeaf, and the search program is removed. I don't think that Alex has the problem - anymore.

If you still think that it is still there, then where is it?

Beside this thread was created in April of 2007, it's old news anyways so don't worry about it now, it's over with and done with. :thumb: It has nothing to do with search of the name of "Alex" it was posted in the bulletin.

Beside this thread was created in April of 2007, it's old news anyways so don't worry about it now, it's over with and done with. :thumb: It has nothing to do with search of the name of "Alex" it was posted in the bulletin.

That's good. :dance2:

What? You can't answer the real name on forum without his permission.

Stop it and be quiet like little good girl.

Can't you read? she is only joking good grief...

Can't you read? she is only joking good grief...

FYI, some people think it's not joking, that can be serious.

I used to be joke about something but received warning from mod in last year.

I'm not surprised that someone has posed as you at myspace.com. When a person accomplishes something like keeping a forum like this going for a number of years,..there are those "wanna-be's,"..who try to hook up on YOUR good name and milk that good name for what it is worth. They enjoy taking credit for what YOU have done and try to live off the glory of YOUR hard work when they have done nothing on their own nor made nothing of their own! I'm glad that you reported those two false addresses and let us on this forum know that those addresses are not you!!

Alex

I am really sorry to hear that someone it trying to pass themselves off as you ( Alex ) it is not a nice thing to do at all, and like so many of the people from this site have said, he or she, (can have no life ) eithe that or they live a sad life.

SUPERSONIC

There are people on YIM, AIM, MSN, and MySpace pretending to be me. These people are doing this to either scam deaf people with their money, or defame me by saying stuff that is untrue about me.

Do not fall for these imposters pretending to be me. I don't use YIM or MSN, and when I use AIM I only talk to my close friends, not random people. The same with MySpace, I do not have "alldeaf" or "tagdeaf" accounts there. If you have received friend requests from "alldeaf" or "tagdeaf" on MySpace, please deny them or remove yourself from their friends list. They are scammers / imposters.

Tell your friends about this.

Thank you.

Edit: Some imposters / scammers are www.myspace.com/alldeaf and www.myspace.com/tagdeaf

Mr. Alex, I recently joined your tagdeaf site and I might "possibly" know the person responsible for doing this to you at some point. Please read your PM in Tagdeaf.

Here is another clue:

A Message For ********: Copyright Infringement - Seek Geo

and this video shows how the site administrator that was once trying to mess with you was flagrantly copying someone else's work:

edited for clarity - I am not pointing any fingers at seek geo the finger is being pointed at the person responsible for plagiarizing seek geo (I hope this is clear):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUSAcyRoP5M]YouTube - A Message For ********: Copyright Infringement[/ame]

I have reason to suspect that this person is interfering with A LOT of people.

Wow, after 3 and a 1/2 years, this is being resurrected?

all I am going to say, is what has already been stated (by other people):

Insane World of Misha Deaf Social Network-My Opinion, Do & Don’t List-Part 3

I also know that the above mentioned former site administrator HAS hacked into people's aol aim accounts, pretended to be that person and scammed a number of people.

I just cannot elaborate on HOW I know this to be true.

Because of the fiasco between that former site administrator and Alex, I simply put two and two together (3 and a half years later)

I may be bit slow ......

Maybe in another 3 and a half years I will be able to explain Obama's healthcare reform :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back