NFL Deaf Survivor Pool

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello football is coming up very soon. I have decided to run a NFL survivor pool this year. Please let me know if you are interested.

1. Cost – $20.00 per entry.

2. One entry per name. An entrant can have multiple entries.

3. Prize Pool – Winner takes all.

4. Entrant must predict the winner of one NFL game per week.

5. Once an entrant has selected a particular NFL team to win a game, he cannot pick that team to win again for the rest of the season.

6. If the team an entrant selected to win that particular week does not win (loses or ties), the entrant is out of the pool for the season.

7. There is no buying back into the pool if an entrant loses.

8. It is the entrant’s responsibility to submit picks by the deadline. Any picks received after the deadline will not be allowed and that entrant is out of the pool.

9. If there are multiple survivors at the end of the regular season, the pot will be divided equally among the survivors.

10. If there is only one entrant remaining prior to the final week of the NFL season, he/she will be declared the winner.

11. If all of the remaining contestants were to lose in the same week, they will split the pot equally, unless they all agree to continue playing the next week.

12. The cost for this pool is $20 fee for the first 20 entries and then $1.00 per entry after 20. I am responsbility for the pool fee which is $20.00. Players' entry money will be included
$1 per entry after 20.

If we have 100 entries, the prize will be $1920.00
100 entries X $20 = $2,000.00
80 entries X $1 fee = $80.00
$2,000 - 80 = $1,1920.00

My decision is final!

You have 3 options on how you can pay me:
a. Cold hard cash, Please make sure that you see me in person to take advantage of this option.
b. Mail a check. It must be sent before August 27, 2007.
c. Use Paypal. Please note that I will be charging a $1.50 processing fee for this option.

And finally, if you want to join, you need to be a member and logged in at OfficeFootballPool.com. If you aren't a member already, you'll need to register first. Click on the link below and you will be guided through the process for joining this pool, including registering if you need to.

Office Football Pool - Pick'em, Survivor and Fantasy League Hosting

Poolid: 28261
Password: DEAF

If you know someone that could be interested in this survivor pool, feel free to foward this to that person or even better you can foward to all of your friends! The more, the merrier. You are all recruiters. The more people we have, the bigger the prize fund.

Pool Manager,
Kevbo
email: k80@aim.com

Hello football is coming up very soon. I have decided to run a NFL survivor pool this year. Please let me know if you are interested.

1. Cost

1. Cost – $20.00 per entry.

2. One entry per name. An entrant can have multiple entries.

3. Prize Pool – Winner takes all.

4. Entrant must predict the winner of one NFL game per week.

5. Once an entrant has selected a particular NFL team to win a game, he cannot pick that team to win again for the rest of the season.

6. If the team an entrant selected to win that particular week does not win (loses or ties), the entrant is out of the pool for the season.

7. There is no buying back into the pool if an entrant loses.

8. It is the entrant’s responsibility to submit picks by the deadline. Any picks received after the deadline will not be allowed and that entrant is out of the pool.

9. If there are multiple survivors at the end of the regular season, the pot will be divided equally among the survivors.

10. If there is only one entrant remaining prior to the final week of the NFL season, he/she will be declared the winner.

11. If all of the remaining contestants were to lose in the same week, they will split the pot equally, unless they all agree to continue playing the next week.

12. The cost for this pool is $20 fee for the first 20 entries and then $1.00 per entry after 20. I am responsbility for the pool fee which is $20.00. Players' entry money will be included
$1 per entry after 20.

If we have 100 entries, the prize will be $1920.00
100 entries X $20 = $2,000.00
80 entries X $1 fee = $80.00
$2,000 - 80 = $1,1920.00

My decision is final!

a. Cold hard cash, Please make sure that you see me in person to take advantage of this option.
c. Use Paypal. Please note that I will be charging a $1.50 processing fee for this option.

And finally, if you want to join, you need to be a member and logged in at OfficeFootballPool.com. If you aren't a member already, you'll need to register first. Click on the link below and you will be guided through the process for joining this pool, including registering if you need to.

Office Football Pool - Pick'em, Survivor and Fantasy League Hosting

Poolid: 28261
Password: DEAF

If you know someone that could be interested in this survivor pool, feel free to foward this to that person or even better you can foward to all of your friends! The more, the merrier. You are all recruiters. The more people we have, the bigger the prize fund.

Pool Manager,
Kevbo
email: k80@aim.com

I would love to, but I don't know about that. Some kind of scams? NE Patriots won three superbowls...mmmm oh yeah! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!! NE PATROITS NUMBER ONE!!!!

My decision is final!

If I were you, I would be careful what to say...

Don't get too excited you two. I hate to break your bubble, but this year the Seahawks are going to win the superbowl

QUOTE=restless_heart;801027]Oh no!!!! Seahawks, pls no, don't tell me you are Seahawks fans.....run...run Oceanbreeze!!!!![/QUOTE]

:run:

Oh yes. I like the patriots and love the red sox (Yankees Suck!), but when it comes to football... Seahawks anyday.

Oh yes. I like the patriots and love the red sox (Yankees Suck!), but when it comes to football... Seahawks anyday.

Patriots still a number one!!! And yes the Red Sox--those pjammas men--whoohoo!!!....and Seahawks is a big :nono: I do not like the Pits at all. And for Yankees, damn Johnny Damon!!! I couldn't believe he just left just like that!!!

NE Pats ---->
no.gif

Philly Eagles ---->
nod.gif

nah nah nah.. vikings should get the ring this time.. since they never got one.. lost all 4 super bowls.. this time this year.. they deserve a ring!

Back