NFL Deaf Survivor Pool

Ah, no wonder... I live in Philly, thats why :) ofc I always hate Dallas, also NYG and Redskins

You live in Philly? :hmm: No wonder....

oooohhhh, my dad and my brother are Redskin's fans. Everytime my brother watchs RedSkins....I run and hide, lol--try not to laugh bec he would get so :pissed: and swearing at the TV. He would get the mood if they lose, like he WONT talk to me. Redskins got it bad last year :giggle: And worse the year before. Shhhh, don't tell my brother.

You live in Philly? :hmm: No wonder....

oooohhhh, my dad and my brother are Redskin's fans. Everytime my brother watchs RedSkins....I run and hide, lol--try not to laugh bec he would get so :pissed: and swearing at the TV. He would get the mood if they lose, like he WONT talk to me. Redskins got it bad last year :giggle: And worse the year before. Shhhh, don't tell my brother.

Haha, same as me if Philly doing lousy play then I will :pissed:

Haha, show Kevbo some respect, its his thread :)
Yes, I am respecting his thread. If you want to be a part of a bet, discussing about your fave team is important especiall when your dealing with your$$$$ I don't trust online that's me personally. No offense how do we know its not a scam and be sorry later just my opinion.

Yes, I am respecting his thread. If you want to be a part of a bet, discussing about your fave team is important especiall when your dealing with your$$$$ I don't trust online that's me personally. No offense how do we know its not a scam and be sorry later just my opinion.

I agree with Oceanblue. It may sounds so tempting to be part of the bet, but we don't know the people who we deal with on line.

I agree with Oceanblue. It may sounds so tempting to be part of the bet, but we don't know the people who we deal with on line.

Yes, I heard about money scams online on tv,news and people falling for these kind of things. I rather keep my $$ and fly to Mass. and pay NE Patriots (Brady) a visit :giggle:

Haha, I always spent my money on any online such as eBay or any betting online, only I will trust them then sure... I have full time job and great life, so... I would save soime $$$ and flying to Mass to kick Brady's ass!

Haha, I always spent my money on any online such as eBay or any betting online, only I will trust them then sure... I have full time job and great life, so... I would save soime $$$ and flying to Mass to kick Brady's ass!

Your risky farewell to bet online on this particular thread... Restless heart and me can go to Gillette stadium and protect NE Patriots from you :giggle:
You can't touch Brady :nana:

Right , we don't know who were dealing with.

Let's cheer for NE Patriots:h5:

Your risky farewell to bet online on this particular thread... Restless heart and me can go to Gillette stadium and protect NE Patriots from you :giggle:

Pfft, I can send some WWE wrestlers to kick Brady's ass, even u and restless heart cant stop WWE wrestlers, ha

why this thread not moved to Sports??
Anyways Kevbo, I would likely be interested in pool. Do you have system to verify everybodies picks, past week picks, and entered for all entered to see before every sunday to ensure no scamming. I am really interested, just scared of scam. don't know you yet.

Of course, Oceanblue and I will rather save our $$$ and go up to Mass to see our babies...and and maybe a peek on their lovely sweaty cheeks, without the helmet of course, and their autographs, mmmm what else... :applause: And our picture taken with our babes....We can shake our champage and pop it cork, to cebrate their victory. No wrestlers are allowed, it is a no-no. Sorry bud, I aint a wrestler fan one bit. I am definetly the NE PATRIOTS fan. Sorry bud if we are making you go :pissed: hahaha.....:giggle: then we goes :dance2: :nana: and it will drive you :crazy: then we goes :giggle:

Of course, Oceanblue and I will rather save our $$$ and go up to Mass to see our babies...and and maybe a peek on their lovely sweaty cheeks, without the helmet of course, and their autographs, mmmm what else... :applause: And our picture taken with our babes....We can shake our champage and pop it cork, to cebrate their victory. No wrestlers are allowed, it is a no-no. Sorry bud, I aint a wrestler fan one bit. I am definetly the NE PATRIOTS fan. Sorry bud if we are making you go :pissed: hahaha.....:giggle: then we goes :dance2: :nana: and it will drive you :crazy: then we goes :giggle:

I cant read ur msg cuz u got 7 smileys and its annoying me!

I cant read ur msg cuz u got 7 smileys and its annoying me!

Sure, I will fix her post...

Originally Posted by restless_heart
Of course, Oceanblue and I will rather save our $$$ and go up to Mass to see our babies... and and maybe a peek on their lovely sweaty cheeks, without the helmet of course, and their autographs, mmmm what else... And our picture taken with our babes.... We can shake our champage and pop it cork, to cebrate their victory. No wrestlers are allowed, it is a no-no. Sorry bud, I aint a wrestler fan one bit. I am definetly the NE PATRIOTS fan. Sorry bud if we are making you go hahaha..... then we goes and it will drive you then we goes

why this thread not moved to Sports??
Anyways Kevbo, I would likely be interested in pool. Do you have system to verify everybodies picks, past week picks, and entered for all entered to see before every sunday to ensure no scamming. I am really interested, just scared of scam. don't know you yet.

you will able to see everyone's picks once games start.

This would be a dream come true for me to celebrate the victory with NE Patriots especially with Tom Brady #12 grin.. I would love to meet him in person and have pic taken. I would be soo happy and never forget this moment. He looks so hot in his football uniform wearing the black lines under his eyes LOL

This would be a dream come true for me to celebrate the victory with NE Patriots especially with Tom Brady #12 grin.. I would love to meet him in person and have pic taken. I would be soo happy and never forget this moment. He looks so hot in his football uniform wearing the black lines under his eyes LOL

Of course mine too. If I ever get the picture taken, I would make it so huge and frame it to put on my wall. They must have love snow cuz they play so good in snow. Don't you guys love parties and watch football games. Oh yeah!! I do, I do that alllll the time. And wear our jersey's to show our pride.
I have my own jacket and they often said, "Just heard they won." heh heh...No one refused to bet with me, not even my brother.

Back