NFL Deaf Survivor Pool

Of course mine too. If I ever get the picture taken, I would make it so huge and frame it to put on my wall. They must have love snow cuz they play so good in snow. Don't you guys love parties and watch football games. Oh yeah!! I do, I do that alllll the time. And wear our jersey's to show our pride.
I have my own jacket and they often said, "Just heard they won." heh heh...No one refused to bet with me, not even my brother.

It would be awesome to go to their game in Massachuttes. I would fly who cares LOL.. we can cheer Brady and Brushi and have a wild time screaming our lungs off :rofl: We'd be in paradise to watch our fave team score touchdowns and more.. I am dreaming here LOL

Still talking abt NE Pats and Brady?
no.gif

Thats I am leaving this thread! :io:

Still talking abt NE Pats and Brady?
no.gif

Thats I am leaving this thread! :io:

Awww... I was asking if anyone like to have a party and watch football. Even using a grill during wintertime during the football season. Don't you agree? At my old job a long time ago we used to have football pool, we would bet one dollar a game...we are not allowed to do that anymore. The old boss (well actually, he was new then) didn't like the idea of gambling during the work hours, oh well.

Awww... I was asking if anyone like to have a party and watch football. Even using a grill during wintertime during the football season. Don't you agree? At my old job a long time ago we used to have football pool, we would bet one dollar a game...we are not allowed to do that anymore. The old boss (well actually, he was new then) didn't like the idea of gambling during the work hours, oh well.

Ok I am back for this one only

U can bet with other workers when ur boss is call in sick or out of town or long vacation? ha

Ha ha he made the bucks and now can't close the thread....busted......jki lol
I just play a straight pool. Pick a team for the year....10 bucks a game.....the player in pool who's team won the most collects from all the other players 10 bucks per game/ for each win above thier total.
Example:Cowboys win 13 games Vikings win 10 games Cowboy pick collects 30 bucks from Viking pick player assuming cowboys highest win total in pool.
One bet last all year........collect at end of regular season
Don't be too loyal as can lose your butt big time.....chose to win money. A team you like that can do well.

Patriots gathering recievers so may be back. Moss etc. cuz Brady is thier team

Right on!!! So figure how many wins did the Patroits won in the last year games? Mmmmm, a loving thought to win some bucks against the Pits, lol. Poor RedSkins gets so little...

Back