NFL Deaf Survivor Pool

No, Bears would get it. ;)

WTF is wrong with you guys? I'm not asking you what team do you think will win this year. I'm asking you if you are interested in playing survivor pool. Damn you

WTF is wrong with you guys? I'm not asking you what team do you think will win this year. I'm asking you if you are interested in playing survivor pool. Damn you

Calm down Kevbo , can't we have the freedom to discuss our favorite teams get over it!

how come i cant delete my own thread?

how come i cant delete my own thread?

ask one of mods or admin (but they are in Ohio for RR/Angel's wedding), so wait till they come back... I am more likely interesting to join ur pool, so I will email u to ask u little questions...

ask one of mods or admin (but they are in Ohio for RR/Angel's wedding), so wait till they come back... I am more likely interesting to join ur pool, so I will email u to ask u little questions...

Your absolutely right farewell, everyone is in Ohio RR and Angel are getting married today. I really, really doubt they be stopping by in AD today.

In the meantime, we can discuss our fave football teams:giggle:

Go Brady!

Your absolutely right farewell, everyone is in Ohio RR and Angel are getting married today. I really, really doubt they be stopping by in AD today.

Go Brady!

Haha, show Kevbo some respect, its his thread :)

Go Brady!

Of course!!! Heard NE Patroits bought Randy Moss. Heard he is good. I like number 83--Deion Branch, and number 81 as well. Poor Eagle, T.O screwed up big time, and as for Nabby too :giggle:

Go Brady!

Yes tell me about it!!! Everyone is getting married. Heard over 3,000 couples are getting married today-a guy told me at work and one of his neice's boyfriend's family are going to the wedding today at the quarry. Weird huh?

Go NE Patroits, get ready for the next season!!! I am buying the package so I can see every game, oh yeah!!!

Of course!!! Heard NE Patroits bought Randy Moss. Heard he is good. I like number 83--Deion Branch, and number 81 as well. Poor Eagle, T.O screwed up big time, and as for Nabby too :giggle:

Haha, Eagles are happy to get rid of TO cuz he has been complain with Eagles players and coach, so worthless to have TO in Eagles...

Restless heart, I see ur location said somewhere in PA and how come u dont support Eagles or Steelers?

Haha, Eagles are happy to get rid of TO cuz he has been complain with Eagles players and coach, so worthless to have TO in Eagles...

Restless heart, I see ur location said somewhere in PA and how come u dont support Eagles or Steelers?

Lol, it doesn't matter where you live, I never was an Eagle fan. Not alone Phillies either. I like Boston Red Sox and the Braves. I was soooo happy that they kiss T.O. good bye cuz I have had it. I hate Dallas too. Oh well. And as for the Pits, well you know why.... I choose the Pats cuz they got the best players and they move FAST....and of course the red, white n' blue heh heh...and they got the best couch I ever seen!!!! Pats' couch is soooo calm and the best!!! Eagle's couch got 'ttude.

Lol, it doesn't matter where you live, I never was an Eagle fan. Not alone Phillies either. I like Boston Red Sox and the Braves. I was soooo happy that they kiss T.O. good bye cuz I have had it. I hate Dallas too. Oh well. And as for the Pits, well you know why.... I choose the Pats cuz they got the best players and they move FAST....and of course the red, white n' blue heh heh...and they got the best couch I ever seen!!!! Pats' couch is soooo calm and the best!!! Eagle's couch got 'ttude.

Haha, u are really funny and u dont know how bad attitude are people in Philly, therefore Eagles got some bad mofo attitude... Its not abt players, fast running, chemistry, etc... Its abt where u live and support ur teams! I guess u are from NE originally?

Haha, u are really funny and u dont know how bad attitude are people in Philly, therefore Eagles got some bad mofo attitude... Its not abt players, fast running, chemistry, etc... Its abt where u live and support ur teams! I guess u are from NE originally?

I wish!!!! I was born and raise in Pennsylvania. Oh well, but I listen to my dad and my brother...to follow my heart and pick the team of my choice. I did, the first pick was NE Patroits and nothing else!!! They choose colors of the teams, and the players....but me I choose bec of the way they played of course (not their asses)...and I love the colors. The Coach is awesome--so quiet and calm, I LOVE HIM!!! I never liked Philly and the ppl are so rude. I am better off to be a small town girl all my life.

If the Dallas and the Eagles ever play, I would prefer the Eagles. It is the only time I will only pick Eagles. I just don't like Dallas.

I wish!!!! I was born and raise in Pennsylvania. Oh well, but I listen to my dad and my brother...to follow my heart and pick the team of my choice. I did, the first pick was NE Patroits and nothing else!!! They choose colors of the teams, and the players....but me I choose bec of the way they played of course (not their asses)...and I love the colors. The Coach is awesome--so quiet and calm, I LOVE HIM!!! I never liked Philly and the ppl are so rude. I am better off to be a small town girl all my life.

Ah, no wonder... I live in Philly, thats why :) ofc I always hate Dallas, also NYG and Redskins

Back