Long Distance Relationship

i did it twice and it worked once, but the key to it is that ultimatly someone has to make the decision to uproot and be closer at some point in time. Perferably sooner than later too. The longer it draws out the more unsuccessful it'll probaly end up being.

I did a semi-LDR back then and turns out it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Now we are together for almost 2 years, now live together.

i did it twice and it worked once, but the key to it is that ultimatly someone has to make the decision to uproot and be closer at some point in time. Perferably sooner than later too. The longer it draws out the more unsuccessful it'll probaly end up being.

I couldn't have said it any better.

The longer it goes on, the harder it will be too.

Being a deaf woman, it is not easy to find deaf single men in my area so of course I am open to long distance relationships - have had several - but it doesnt mean it will work out but it is better to take a risk and find out, than have regrets and whatifs.

Yep agree with you there on that one! It s never easy and never enough. :roll::aw:

I probably wouldn't.

I've been in one before and I was willing to put up with it, but she wasn't. In fact, we almost broke up once while we were apart. It was not funny. :(

I been down that road, dated a guy I met from SC and been together for like 8 months then visit me and he decided he not wiling to have long distance relationship and not bother to explain why and giving a relationship a chance. even though he a good guy but sometimes i feel he wasn't being straight with me. That broke my heart.:roll:

I will not, do not want to do long distance anymore. No long distance for me. Not anymore.

Not for me I would like to be around the person.

Kinda like long distance phone calls, LD relationships are too costly.

Kinda like long distance phone calls, LD relationships are too costly.

if you make TTY calls via long distance it will incur expensive long distance call thorugh your home phone bills.

If you have a videophone (VP) you will not being charged use long distance because it access via internet

if you use AIM, Live Messenger or Yahoo IM is no charge for text converison.

if you make call through TTY over the internet you can use Netalk.net software to make long distance call at no charge if you need to download a TTY software and visit the website to www.nextalk.net

but if you find a new date or new relationship you will be very careful if that's happens if there is a scammer then you have to report your local law enforcement agency or call FBI about it

Do not send money through Western Union or money order through mail
if you are NOT met a real person yet.

If you see person who are scammer on IM you can send report to Deaf Singles Connection "DSC"... DSC will be terminated for scammer's account

if you make TTY calls via long distance it will incur expensive long distance call thorugh your home phone bills.

If you have a videophone (VP) you will not being charged use long distance because it access via internet

if you use AIM, Live Messenger or Yahoo IM is no charge for text converison.

if you make call through TTY over the internet you can use Netalk.net software to make long distance call at no charge if you need to download a TTY software and visit the website to NexTalk.net Home Page

but if you find a new date or new relationship you will be very careful if that's happens if there is a scammer then you have to report your local law enforcement agency or call FBI about it

Do not send money through Western Union or money order through mail
if you are NOT met a real person yet.

If you see person who are scammer on IM you can send report to Deaf Singles Connection "DSC"... DSC will be terminated for scammer's account

i would agree!

my previous boyfriend asked me for send money! and i never ask for that but i told my old boyfriend about that i would get broke-up with JERK ex-boyfriend for no send money its totally scam!

they later James our boyfriend he told me that he never send me money neither because he have jobs but i trust him i told my mom about that man! i would really more 100% but i think he really types guys and he really handsome guys in British im hope i would meet him face to face somedays when im return to London,England for second times i told him on e-mail messages but he told me i can patient to meet him.

i did using deaf singles connection online for while they i dont using that online anymores.

James and me never chat on phone every night but im usually e-mail messages on computer lots to him everyday because he very busy guys.

i would agree!

my previous boyfriend asked me for send money! and i never ask for that but i told my old boyfriend about that i would get broke-up with JERK ex-boyfriend for no send money its totally scam!

they later James our boyfriend he told me that he never send me money neither because he have jobs but i trust him i told my mom about that man! i would really more 100% but i think he really types guys and he really handsome guys in British im hope i would meet him face to face somedays when im return to London,England for second times i told him on e-mail messages but he told me i can patient to meet him.

i did using deaf singles connection online for while they i dont using that online anymores.

James and me never chat on phone every night but im usually e-mail messages on computer lots to him everyday because he very busy guys.

Yes.. anybody that ask you for money, Sara.. is just nothing but scam... but careful.. So how you doing these days... We talked several months ago.. but I had computer problems.. but now I am back I glad computer is working again:cool2:

if Nigerian ask you money to send to Nigerian and do not send to Nigerian.

Nigeria is very bad country corrupt government. Nigerian civilian try to scam to the world to try scamming to everyone in the world.

if you see suspect to ask money and do not give to Nigeria then you send information to Police, FBI and Secert Service.

I wish U.S. Government put on block to Nigeria for Internet access.

I would like to elinmate scamming activity on Deaf Singles Connection.

Nigeria is very bad country corrupt government. Nigerian civilian try to scam to the world to try scamming to everyone in the world.

if you see suspect to ask money and do not give to Nigeria then you send information to Police, FBI and Secert Service.

Yep... Got that one right... You just nailed it right to the point... Scam activity should be banned come from Nigeria... Nothing but bullshit con artists wanting to screw you out of your wallet....

that true!

i never send money to nigeria never! but i know Africa kind is not good country spot to send for that i wont do that!

Back