Let's see how smart you all are.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
... siamese twins!

I am sorry that I am dumbass who doesnt know what a Siamese twins means? :cool:

Siamese twins are twins who are adjoined by a part of their body. They can be adjoined by the head, the hip, etc. Ever heard of the recent surgery to separate two little girls by the heads?

You cannot punish a person if that person was not involved or is not guilty of a crime. Since her sister was guilty of the crime, they would have to put her in jail. Since they are adjoined, they can't because the other adjoining sister is not guilty.

I saw a Twilight Zone episode like that once.

Are you saying that the sisters are siamese twin, or the dead husband is one of the siamese twin?

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
THAT'S THE ANSWER!!! :thumb:

*thuds* Siamese ????? ohhh ick ..... *shudders* i am a twin myself - soo i can't imagine myself being conjoined to my bro - if he went to the Air Force in TX, then i wud've went with him too ...... i remmied 2 twin girls on TV ..... one body with 2 heads ..... blecccch made me sick

damn! Vamp Beated me to it! I need to start getting more involved in this AD........ when I have TIME for it

May I add a riddle to this thread? I am a semi-fan of riddles so...hope y'all don't mind me adding to Boston's fun thread! Actually, they are brain teasers so....

A married couple goes to a movie. During the film, the husband strangles the wife. No one notices-and he's able to get her body back home without attracting attention. How did he do this?

Back