Let's see how smart you all are.

B

BostonIceFire

Figure this out.. Someone gave me this riddle and took me a while to figure this out and still some people don't get it..

A lady lawyer went to court to prosecute her own sister because she killed the lawyer's husband.

The judge reviewed the case and decided it to be irrelevant and threw the case out of court.

Why is that?

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Figure this out.. Someone gave me this riddle and took me a while to figure this out and still some people don't get it..

A lady lawyer went to court to prosecute her own sister because she killed the lawyer's husband.

The judge reviewed the case and decided it to be irrelevant and threw the case out of court.

Why is that?

LOL cuz it turns out that lady who killed her hubby is the wrong woman ?

Umm....because the lady lawyer killed her own sister. And the case will never exist if the defedant (sp?) is dead...? :dunno:

Because the lawyer cant testilty against her own twin sister.

Last edited:
yeah thats true, in reality she cant do it because

u cant prosecute someone if u are involved

but riddle, I have no clue but guess a laywer cant testify against her own sister

Are the lawyer and sister twins? If yes, how do they know which one is right person who killed husband?

i would say the same as kuifje -- the lawyer just wanted to tesify against her own twin sister since she was the one who actually killed her husband? i dunno really hmm. :dunno:

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
I would say there is no witness who killed either twin sister's husand cause there were twin husands
Ahhh, goood thinking. That's a possiblity.

Back