Let's see how smart you all are.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
A lady lawyer went to court to prosecute her own sister because she killed the lawyer's husband.

The judge reviewed the case and decided it to be irrelevant and threw the case out of court.

Why is that?

Maybe the judge is the sister's husband or the ladies' brother.

Lawyer can't sue her relative(s). The lawyer needs her LAWYER to prosecute her own sister. Plus she doesn't have an evidence about her husband's death ?

*waves right hand in air* I know! I know! I know! I know! The answer is...

Figure this out.. Someone gave me this riddle and took me a while to figure this out and still some people don't get it..

A lady lawyer went to court to prosecute her own sister because she killed the lawyer's husband.

The judge reviewed the case and decided it to be irrelevant and threw the case out of court.

Why is that?

HMM... my brain was hurting all night but...becuz the lawyer and the sister are actually one woman that killed the hubby? That as close as it can ever get... without getting too deep in incest!

Re: Re: Let's see how smart you all are.

Originally posted by Ironheartz
HMM... my brain was hurting all night but...becuz the lawyer and the sister are actually one woman that killed the hubby? That as close as it can ever get... without getting too deep in incest!

No, Boston said "A lady lawyer went to court to prosecute her own sister "

my answer is very close now..

Some of you are very close and VAMP--if you think you have the answer, spill it.

the word twin is very close.. Thing harder with that word.

Some of you are very close and VAMP--if you think you have the answer, spill it.

the word twin is very close.. Thing harder with that word.

clone !!!!!

uh...

dang it's like riddle to try harder :mad2: but damnnit.. it should be in jokes and funny stories :roll:

boston, I am close again... lol how about a lawyer is also having a brother which is a judge?

Back