Last Movie You Watched?

Last week, we saw movie "Karate Kid". My friend and I like it.
I do not care what I think which better original or re-made.

No way to compare original vs re-made.

Is that the one with Jackie Chan now? He use to be really good back in his prime, but I don't think his career in films is good anymore. Was he good? I use to love watching his movies when I was younger.

the last movie i watch is the great one named fast and furious i think the action showed in it i excellent and all the credit goes to the director that make such a brilliant picture i really like it.

Is that the one with Jackie Chan now? He use to be really good back in his prime, but I don't think his career in films is good anymore. Was he good? I use to love watching his movies when I was younger.

Yes, Jackie Chan played in new movie "Karate Kid". No way to compare original and new movie. We like it.

My friends and my family, we like new movie.

Who know what about the movie "Forget Me Not"? Seems my deaf club is showing it next month and I can't seem to find out anything except that it's a horror movie.

Went to the movie theatre with my son tonight and we watched Toy Story 3, sheesh talk about a guilt trip =P I'm half tempted to tuck all of my son's toys in bed with me lol

Went to the movie theatre with my son tonight and we watched Toy Story 3, sheesh talk about a guilt trip =P I'm half tempted to tuck all of my son's toys in bed with me lol
:lol: a guilt trip?

Can you give me thumbs up for the film?

:lol: a guilt trip?

Can you give me thumbs up for the film?

The movie was cute and I fidgeted with my shirt during the intense scenes =P I was not disappointed and my son is obsessed with Toy Story now so I give it a thumbs up!

I still want to see the new Shrek movie but with subtitles of course :hmm: I wonder if it's good

The movie was cute and I fidgeted with my shirt during the intense scenes =P I was not disappointed and my son is obsessed with Toy Story now so I give it a thumbs up!

I still want to see the new Shrek movie but with subtitles of course :hmm: I wonder if it's good
then that will make me go and watch, because I liked the first two and they were fantastic and i wondered if they have the same skills 10 years later. :shock:

I just watched "Remember Me". Btw the director is both brilliant and messed up. I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it, but the fact that he uses (cough* the event he does) is so messed up! It stabs all Americans in the heart and of course makes a wonderful twist at the end-- but still so messed up to bring that up. Trying to forget that event! But it was used brilliantly

yeah lovely bones is an emotional extraordinaire !! i loved that film too, sad and unambanishingly humane that monster got what he deserved, it echoed WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND !!
as for spirituality (sort off, well more like passion (not the sexual kind) get "the Vintners' luck' bloody good film - about wine making, it gives a whole new cinematic meaning to "to die for"

I recently watched CHERISH with Robin Tunney (starring in THE MENTALIST) It was a fun movie to watch and I thought it fit Robin so much :D (the character...)

Back