Last Movie You Watched?

just bought [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001J2SFSC/ref=oss_product]Amazon.com: Long Way Round (Deluxe) Long Way Down (Deluxe) Race To Dakar - Complete 8 DVD Box Set: Ewan McGregor…[/ame] this morning. it will be added to my prideful collection :cool2:

I also bought [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000021Y7X/ref=oss_product]Amazon.com: Stop Making Sense: David Byrne, Bernie Worrell, Alex Weir, Steven Scales, Lynn Mabry, Ednah Holt, Tina…[/ame] 6 years ago and I still have it. It's one of my pride. Love this album.

I see in my amazon record that I bought 2. I must have bought it for somebody else but who??? :dunno:

Old dogs - Funny movie
Away we go - in the first half hour, got bored and stopped there. Not good.

Last movie I watched was "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus". It sucked. Before that I watched Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland". It was awesome. Next I plan to watch "9" which is also a Tim Burton movie.

We watched The Blind Side last night. It's a very good movie, based on a true story. The DVD was a gift from my daughter.

Alice in Wonderland - good but I like 1950's movie.

This film is not re-make from 1950's.
They grew up as young adult. Alice ran away from her engagement party.

You understand why....The Red Queen is unaware of young adult Alice's identity. That's Red Queen wants Alice to have punish for long time (from original story).

Also, they do not have any "Unhappy Birthday" song at Mad Tea Party. Hatter said that only one day Happy Birthday out of 355 days.

I have watched more movies, but I am forgetting what the movie titles are as I am at work so I will have to get back to this when I get home however there is one I watched which is 'The rebound'

Rest Stop - not bad
Descent - it's alright
am in the way to watch The Spy next door soon

Rest Stop - not bad..... are you kidding me, not bad? Not bad Jake? Come on, its good.... the second one is good as well.

Descent.... I find that movie creepy, not scary, but creepy. You should see the second one....the end of that movie is pretty twist

The last movie i watched was True blood series 2 on dvd.. i watch the whole set in 1 day while sick in bed... lol

Back