Last Movie You Watched?

The local theatre sponsored a special open captioned viewing of Twilight: Eclipse last week. Nice action. The books were better (of course).

I watched "Thirteen Days", which is about the Cuban Missile (sp?) Crisis of October 1962.

Great movie. Inspired me to lean more on being a civil servant. Every time I see a red telephone I always think about that incident.

is that the same as "Diary of Anne Frank" or a re-make?

N, it's more of a doco because it involves interviews with people who knew her and her family such as her best friends and people who were in concentration camps with the Franks family.

Also they interviewed Miep Gies who helped hide the family in the Annex.

N, it's more of a doco because it involves interviews with people who knew her and her family such as her best friends and people who were in concentration camps with the Franks family.

Also they interviewed Miep Gies who helped hide the family in the Annex.

well ok thats good to know theres a docu about the jewish girl Anne Frank, have you seen the Diary of Ann Frank? its real sad, the end was an ultimate anti climax it was terrible

hubby and I just saw Book of Eli too, and I agree it was very good, very intriguing. Also saw Shutter Island which was same as above, but for different reasons.

Miss Delectable, I'm interested in the Anne Frank Remembered documentary you describe, do you think I might get it on DVD? I've seen movie of Anne Frank, saw that in high school. yes, very sad...

hubby and I just saw Book of Eli too, and I agree it was very good, very intriguing. Also saw Shutter Island which was same as above, but for different reasons.

Miss Delectable, I'm interested in the Anne Frank Remembered documentary you describe, do you think I might get it on DVD? I've seen movie of Anne Frank, saw that in high school. yes, very sad...

Sure, you can get it on DVD. I have that one on DVD anyway. Ordered it from Amazon :)

Jolie,
my mom and I saw that when it came out and them hubby and I saw it together...it was a powerful movie!
I might like to read novel

- Books of Eli: Love it!
- Twilight: Esciplice (sp) Horrible... so dumb.
- Twilight: Moon Just OK-OK but stupid.
- A few another movies I forget. I don't watch any watch for so long time. Eheh...

Sound and Fury!

I just found out there was a follow-up made six years later. It's four years old, so that should be good to see. I haven't found it yet though.

last movie i saw was eclipse and it was pretty good accept it doesnt compare to the book and things were left out unfortunately..but overall good movie! lots of eye candy:p lol (i love you grace) :D

Back