Iran has 10 US Sailors and ships in Custody

China
North Korea
Vietnam
Saudi Arabia
all have Internet restrictions

Because of the First Amendment we are able to have internet forums. Countries without internet freedom don't have forums, private or otherwise. So, yes, it does apply.

China
North Korea
Vietnam
Saudi Arabia
all have Internet restrictions

The internet in US isn't completely freedom like several countries in Europe.

RIAA, MPAA, various corporations and US government are controlling the internet.

Nothing more than your disabilities do. So, I guess we should move on.

Because of the First Amendment we are able to have internet forums. Countries without internet freedom don't have forums, private or otherwise. So, yes, it does apply.

First, do you have PD? That's part of disability, especially for late stage.

You know that I'm young man and I have deal with illnesses and deafblind that limit my life, also limit my opportunities. Right now, I have zero opportunities because of obstruction that prevent me from success in task, such as school and job. The low vision clinic declared that I'm not safe to drive anymore and there is no alternative transportation, beside my family for transportation, that's major obstruction to my future. I have no known families that live in metro with great public transportation.

The ADA law is completely joke, there are many deaf people are unemployed, but much worse if you are deafblind. There is no mandatory about on-demand paratransit for people with disabilities outside of coverage. The discrimination is #1 for deaf people that unable to find an employment, also they are less likely to be promoted. Same issues for many Americans with disabilities. Many companies have no issue to hire Indian or Chinese immigrants to take IT jobs instead of American with disabilities.

Sadly, I'm confined at home and stuck with SSDI. I'm not enjoying at all. The VR and my families aren't going help at all, even my families are sympathy of me for being deafblind and they have no idea about how to help. I just want my medical condition to be treated and make more diagnosis for my vision condition.

It hurt very much when someone told me that I'm enjoying my freedom to say about what I want. My father served in Marine and my grandfather served in Navy. I'm not enjoying limited freedom based on disabilities and I'm more like house arrest for all nothing. WDYS is enjoying her freedom by driving around whatever she want and have a transportation is important for freedom.

I bet that you don't understand and thanks to all American exceptionalism for ruin the American with disabilities that where they have better chance to re-entry the society (find a job) if government and families willing to help.

First, do you have PD? That's part of disability, especially for late stage.
Yes.

You know that I'm young man and I have deal with illnesses and deafblind that limit my life, also limit my opportunities. Right now, I have zero opportunities because of obstruction that prevent me from success in task, such as school and job. The low vision clinic declared that I'm not safe to drive anymore and there is no alternative transportation, beside my family for transportation, that's major obstruction to my future. I have no known families that live in metro with great public transportation.
Yes, I know that, and I'm very sorry that you've had such rough experiences during your young life.

The ADA law is completely joke, there are many deaf people are unemployed, but much worse if you are deafblind. There is no mandatory about on-demand paratransit for people with disabilities outside of coverage. The discrimination is #1 for deaf people that unable to find an employment, also they are less likely to be promoted. Same issues for many Americans with disabilities. Many companies have no issue to hire Indian or Chinese immigrants to take IT jobs instead of American with disabilities.
Yes, those are hard situations.

Sadly, I'm confined at home and stuck with SSDI. I'm not enjoying at all. The VR and my families aren't going help at all, even my families are sympathy of me for being deafblind and they have no idea about how to help. I just want my medical condition to be treated and make more diagnosis for my vision condition.
That must be frustrating for you. :(

It hurt very much when someone told me that I'm enjoying my freedom to say about what I want. My father served in Marine and my grandfather served in Navy. I'm not enjoying limited freedom based on disabilities and I'm more like house arrest for all nothing. WDYS is enjoying her freedom by driving around whatever she want and have a transportation is important for freedom.
She was referring to freedom of speech. You do enjoy having freedom of speech, right? Even if you aren't free to move around as you would like, you still have the freedom to express your feelings and opinions. That is freedom that you can enjoy but people in other countries cannot.

I bet that you don't understand and thanks to all American exceptionalism for ruin the American with disabilities that where they have better chance to re-entry the society (find a job) if government and families willing to help.
I understand and am sympathetic to your situation.

My point was that your disability doesn't have anything to do with this topic. It's important to your life, yes, but not to the sailors captured in Iran.

Not every disagreement with your posted opinions is a personal attack on you.

Yes.

Yes, I know that, and I'm very sorry that you've had such rough experiences during your young life.

Yes, those are hard situations.

That must be frustrating for you. :(

She was referring to freedom of speech. You do enjoy having freedom of speech, right? Even if you aren't free to move around as you would like, you still have the freedom to express your feelings and opinions. That is freedom that you can enjoy but people in other countries cannot.

I understand and am sympathetic to your situation.

My point was that your disability doesn't have anything to do with this topic. It's important to your life, yes, but not to the sailors captured in Iran.

Not every disagreement with your posted opinions is a personal attack on you.

Of course, I do enjoying freedom of speech, also troops are enjoying freedom of speech (that's true for off duty - not related on job) And I see some troops posted on FB that criticize our government and I respect their opinion. I'm not sure about consequence if troops criticize our government.

I don't blame on sailors for mistake, but WDYS missed my post - I claimed that navigation is broken, also sailors are ordered to tour, even if they don't like. I blame on Obama and DoD for orders that is not essential to be closer to Iranian water. They should know that Iran has no diplomatic relation and our troops could face serious consequence by Iranian government if they cross into their water.

Iranian government is ruthless.

Back