Iran has 10 US Sailors and ships in Custody

Bit daft Americans so near bizzarre doing this....make no doub when IS finished they have people in Syria just as bad.

:hmm:

We're not getting the whole story.

I know I would feel a lot if I knew the 10 sailors are still alive by seeing them on TV saying they're being treated OK ! I am not going to take Iran words that they're being treated OK. Yeah something does seem to be fishy about this .

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/12/politics/10-u-s-sailors-in-iranian-custody/index.html

There has been voice contact with the sailors , that is good , but I don't like it that they're being held over night .

Last edited:
Don't worry guys, I got this one. If Iran invades I have a rubber raft and a slingshot.

NK captured Americans and manipulate with us for money to release the Americans.

but Iran, not very much but there is no diplomatic relation between US and Iran, despite Nuclear Agreement deal.

Attachments

• hostages.jpg
    hostages.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/13/politics/iran-us-sailors/index.html

I don't call this being treated OK ! I can imagination the fear our sailors were going through while on their knees and hands behind their heads!
:( Obama should had postpone his damn speech until we knew our sailors where freed and safely on their way home.

That situation isn't serious concern and our sailors freed after overnight.

That's not big deal but they shouldn't enter Iranian water.

Wonder what Iranians hiding..seems odd surpposely allies keeping them prisoners

Seeing our sailors in submission to Iran is repulsive to me.

I want to know why they surrendered so easily. Is this part of the current standing orders? That's the kind of thing that got the sailors on the USS Cole killed.

So, Iran shamed our military and acquired two vessels complete with sensitive materials on board. Terrific. :mad:

Seeing our sailors in submission to Iran is repulsive to me.

I want to know why they surrendered so easily. Is this part of the current standing orders? That's the kind of thing that got the sailors on the USS Cole killed.

So, Iran shamed our military and acquired two vessels complete with sensitive materials on board. Terrific. :mad:

And would never have happened if they hadn't sailed into Iranian waters.

Put responsibility where it belongs.

Agreed but article said they have broken navigation that caused them to enter Iranian water - that's not their fault about causing to get into country water.

I'm serious concern if it was North Korea or ISIS so it will be obviously about NK put them in nasty camp or execution and for ISIS, it is hostage or execution.

You make it sound like our entry was deliberate while reports I've seen says that there was some kind of failure in our navigation system...that happens, I guess... so, if this is true, how do you now feel?

Last edited:
Back