Iran has 10 US Sailors and ships in Custody

Did you ever get an education at all??

All this constant emotion applied completely illogically is as annoying as can possibly be.

My feeling is hurt after she said about I'm being freely to share my opinion on computer, but living with multi-disabilities aren't fun and not enjoying at all, I want to get out and do on my own.

:mad: at illness and disabilities.

Please read my other posts, especially replied to Bott.

Iran treats Americans a lot better than North Korea and ISIS, but if you enter their territory by land or sea so they will usual detain and hold you for hours, or days or more worse, months, that happened to most countries, including Iran, no matter if it was your fault or not. In Iran's word, they aren't playing BS with Americans and we have no diaplomtic relation after 1979, also we will probably not risking our embassy to be attacked by angry Iranians like they did to British and Saudi embassies.

You know that Saudi is very friendly to US, but they are bad or worse as Iran, but if Saudi monarchy is overthrown via revolution so that's not going to be pretty for our country and of course, we need drilling our own oil or find alternative energy before they screw up the oil price.

If you see North Korea or ISIS so what would you think? They are worse than Iran. The sailors received room with rugs and pillows, that's nicer than most jails and prisons in US, but that could be scary because of tourturing - most Muslim countries have judicial tourturing to force you to confess the truth about crime, but I don't think they will mess with our sailors that risking our agreement with nuclear deal.

It is painful when you claim that I'm sit freely on computer, I have multi-disabilities and don't have opportunities right now, you do have a car and you can drive, that's a lot freedom than stuck at home and tied with computer or smartphone to chat on forum. I don't appreciate the personal attack against me, but I'm being reality about situation (be honest) with Iran, but they aren't serious when compare to NK or ISIS.

That is not what I meant about having the freedom to post on your computer ! We're not talking about disabilities here , we're talking about sailors that are fighting so we have the freedom to free speech and not being control bay another country . This not about you , it is about the lives of 10 sailors that had no idea if they would even be alive the next day !

My feeling is hurt after she said about I'm being freely to share my opinion on computer, but living with multi-disabilities aren't fun and not enjoying at all, I want to get out and do on my own.

(Hug)
Try not to take what WDYS says personally. She attacks anyone who says something she doesn't agree with.

I know. I agree and it's too bad .

Did you read the story ?? One of our ships had trouble and were in Iranian water by mistake !! Our men and woman should not had been held at all ! How would you like to been in their place not knowing if your head was going to chopped off or blown off at any moment ?? Did you not see the fear in our sailors eyes?? That photo made me sick . How ungraceful you're ! These brave men and women are risking their lives everyday so you can have the freedom to sit at your computer and speak freely !

if Iranian ships were in our water by mistake... what do you think what USA would do?

what Iranian did was exactly by what we would do to foreign military boats on our water. These sailors were not harmed or mistreated or anything in such manner.

I think I saw how these Iranian sailors got all excited over arrays of American weapons and gears.

from what I read - those ships' sensitive equipments can be easily rendered useless or wiped clean with just a few clicks. I don't know if sailors have done it.

if Iranian ships were in our water by mistake... what do you think what USA would do?

what Iranian did was exactly by the book. These sailors were not harmed or mistreated or anything in such manner.

They will get same the care as any POW ,to made they're OK , you have no idea how this effected them .

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/iran-navy-sailors-images-217709

I am going along with this, the sailors were forces to made the statements
about how well they were treated and this has to had an effect on them . Just b/c you can't see any wounds on them doesn't mean weren't harm ! They're getting medical attention to made sure they're OK.
Psychological warfare was used on them when they forced to filmed while on their knees and hands behind heads and be showed to world like this!
This made me angry so how the hell do you think the sailors feel !

They will get same the care as any POW ,to made they're OK , you have no idea how this effected them .

about how well they were treated and this has to had an effect on them . Just b/c you can't see any wounds on them doesn't mean weren't harm ! They're getting medical attention to made sure they're OK.
Psychological warfare was used on them when they forced to filmed while on their knees and hands behind heads and be showed to world like this!
and you too have no idea how this affected them.

The pentagon said our sailors are unharmed - it means they aren't hurt. It is normal procedure for other countries to detain and investigate the situation, especially in countries without diplomatic relation. I'm glad that our sailors released in next day.

If you can't handle the psychology issues so you are unfit for military, that what my father told me and he's retired Marine after served for 20 years. The deal with psychology issues are part of troop's responsibility.

I think you are overreaction about this situation - that's not serious concern as we deal with North Korea.

I don't believe in republican's anti-Iran BS and I prefer to resolves via diplomatic relation - Iran is a lot easier than North Korea and they have resource to sell like oil.

Are you for the USA or for Iran??
Nothing wrong to be an American but gushing or applauding the Iranians is dumb.

Did you ever get an education at all??

All this constant emotion applied completely illogically is as annoying as can possibly be.

Are you for the USA or for Iran??
Nothing wrong to be an American but gushing or applauding the Iranians is dumb.

I'm side with US but our government make mistake.

1953 coup in Iran was our fault and we made mistake, but our government refuse to apologize for some reasons.

and you too have no idea how this affected them.
I'd guess they were ashamed by the apology statement; I noticed that they looked down and didn't make eye contact.

Every nation including iran will defend its waters and borders as best they can.

America is no different.

What would you expect iran to do?
Warn the boats they are in territorial waters (12-mile limit), and tell them to leave. If the boats were unable to leave, then offer to render assistance.

Obviously iran wouldnt know the issues re the vessal until it became invovled.

Im certain the american coast guard bords plenty of ships inand even outside of american waters..
USCG ships are limited to the 3-mile territorial limit.

https://www.uscg.mil/hq/cg5/cg531/LMR/APLMRI/AppG.pdf

The good thing is cool responsible heads prevaled. Sailors have been returned,
No need to war mongering and death and oblivion or ghangis khan fantasies over 10 detained and relased sailors.
Iran is now emboldened for further mischief.

Of course, America did nothing when Iran last month fired a missile near our ships, endangering our ships and hundreds of crew members.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-us-ship-latest-challenge-for-washington.html

. . .

It is painful when you claim that I'm sit freely on computer, I have multi-disabilities and don't have opportunities right now, you do have a car and you can drive, that's a lot freedom than stuck at home and tied with computer or smartphone to chat on forum. I don't appreciate the personal attack against me, but I'm being reality about situation (be honest) with Iran, but they aren't serious when compare to NK or ISIS.
You have the freedom to use your First Amendment rights to post your opinion in public. That has nothing to do with disabilities or other opportunities. The US sailors defend our Constitution which provides you with those First Amendment rights.

You have the freedom to use your First Amendment rights to post your opinion in public. That has nothing to do with disabilities or other opportunities. The US sailors defend our Constitution which provides you with those First Amendment rights.

What has anything with Iran?

First Amendment doesn't applies to private forum like Alldeaf.

The Soviet Union didn't apologized when they invaded Hungary in 1956 and Czechoslovakia in 1968 and Afghanistan in 1979 killing hundreds and thousands of innocent non-Communists.
The CIA do covert actions. so what? So does The KGB and MI6 and others.

I'm side with US but our government make mistake.

1953 coup in Iran was our fault and we made mistake, but our government refuse to apologize for some reasons.

The Soviet Union didn't apologized when they invaded Hungary in 1956 and Czechoslovakia in 1968 and Afghanistan in 1979 killing hundreds and thousands of innocent non-Communists.

That means we are dealing with serious consequence over Iran, especially hostage of Americans in 1979-1981.

If USSR screw Iran up so that's USSR's problem, not ours.

just FYI - America did not formally apologize for this. It's just that this one soldier apologized perhaps to descalate the situation and to keep his crew safe.

What has anything with Iran?
Nothing more than your disabilities do. So, I guess we should move on.

First Amendment doesn't applies to private forum like Alldeaf.
Because of the First Amendment we are able to have internet forums. Countries without internet freedom don't have forums, private or otherwise. So, yes, it does apply.

Back