iPhone 5 out on October 4th

What's diff between 4S and 5?

Well.. iPhone 5 had 4G/LTE is faster speed and enlarge screentouch as 4.5 inches over iPhone 4S.

iPhone 4S = $29.99 Sprint unlimited limited data without $10 4G/LTE network

iPhone 5 = $29.99 plus $10 = $39.99 plus tax.

Well.. iPhone 5 had 4G/LTE is faster speed and enlarge screentouch as 4.5 inches over iPhone 4S.

iPhone 4S = $29.99 Sprint unlimited limited data without $10 4G/LTE network

iPhone 5 = $29.99 plus $10 = $39.99 plus tax.

Are you referring to deaf data plan?

Well, I pretty not happy about Thunderbolt HTC. Because it's getting low battery fast. Iphone 4 is best stay alive slow down from the battery.

Well, I think about iphone 5. I am not happy about Thunderbolt HTC. I will call customer as soon. Then I will trade it out.

If you want iPhone 4/S. Yes, battery run time is good for 3G network. If you want iPhone 5. 4G/LTE network can eat battery so drain.

you never heard of "Sprint Relay Store"? come on! Yes, i do

I'm long time AT&T user, and I'm considering about using Sprint service once I get iPhone 5. First I would like to check what AT&T will have to offer for deaf data plan, and compare with Sprint. I have heard a lot of negative comments about Sprint's lack of signal, but I have experienced AT&T's worst signal service in my area. No win-win for me, but Sprint data plan is much cheaper than AT&T, so let's see.

I'm long time AT&T user, and I'm considering about using Sprint service once I get iPhone 5. First I would like to check what AT&T will have to offer for deaf data plan, and compare with Sprint. I have heard a lot of negative comments about Sprint's lack of signal, but I have experienced AT&T's worst signal service in my area. No win-win for me, but Sprint data plan is much cheaper than AT&T, so let's see.

I remmy you ignored TAP data plan for see your doctor sign up a TAP form if you're deaf for reduce price monthly. *facepalm*

Sprint Relay Store don't need a form for doctor exam your deaf life. Sprint Relay Store will contract you with your videophone make sure if you're deaf with sign languages. If not deaf you might disapprove it for sign up 2 years contract for $29.99/$39.99 Sprint unlimited data plan.

I remmy you ignored TAP data plan for see your doctor sign up a TAP form if you're deaf for reduce price monthly. *facepalm*

Sprint Relay Store don't need a form for doctor exam your deaf life. Sprint Relay Store will contract you with your videophone make sure if you're deaf with sign languages. If not deaf you might disapprove it for sign up 2 years contract for $29.99/$39.99 Sprint unlimited data plan.

Many coda will take advantage of this. :hmm:

Well the features I would like to see in the next iPhone are:
FaceTime over 3G/WiFi
dual GSM/CDMA network configuration along with 4G/LTE capabilities.
Higher resolution front-facing camera. I wish my front facing camera had the same clarity as my rear-facing camera.
Longer battery life.

I like the current design. Those old iPhones with the rounded back look strange to me. The current look to me is sleek and sexy. If there's ever an upgrade in the look of the iPhone, why not an all-metal design that retains the same shape and sleekiness of iPhone 4?

Wait a minute, who said iPhone 5 is coming to sprint? iPhone 5 is coming to AT&T and version and iPhone 4s is coming to AT&T, version, tmobile, and sprint.

same specs as the galaxy 2s released 6 months ago, only you dont have to use terrible apple software like itunes.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

gunner said:
same specs as the galaxy 2s released 6 months ago, only you dont have to use terrible apple software like itunes.

And android phones are sometimes more difficult to upgrade than iphones. Its not usually for starters that don't want to learn complex stuff.

Apple officially announced its iPhone 5 launch event!!! According to the invitation received by The Loop, the event will be held on October 4 at Apple’s Cupertino, Calif. campus. The event will begin at 10:00 am PT.

I got an insider information that iPhone5 will be available for purchase on October 10th. Let's see if this person is right or not.

Back