Interesting film about if world is gay and straight is different...

Can anybody tell me how gay marriage or gay lifestyle "hurt" people?

Do you believe children should be taken away from GLBT families because you think it's immoral and sinful?

Because people feel the need to push their beliefs on everyone so if they think it's immoral it should OBVIOUSLY be illegal just because they think so! :roll: They can't STAND to think that people can make their own decisions and may have different morals than they do! :roll: Hey, you don't like peas but I think they're DELICIOUS! I shall force EVERYONE to eat peas and if they don't eat peas they can't go grocery shopping!!! :roll:

Because people feel the need to push their beliefs on everyone so if they think it's immoral it should OBVIOUSLY be illegal just because they think so! :roll: They can't STAND to think that people can make their own decisions and may have different morals than they do! :roll: Hey, you don't like peas but I think they're DELICIOUS! I shall force EVERYONE to eat peas and if they don't eat peas they can't go grocery shopping!!! :roll:

Not only that, they think they are the only ones who own the rights to marriage. If they believe that marriage is between a man and a woman, then they make their own marriages that way and don't worry about others. Doesn't seem hard to me.

I watched it last night but there was no CC on it. I understand clearly with the picture. I always tell my kids to be themselve, if they make choices of their love withs omeone else. I ll always love them no matter what!! I dont care what my kids' stylelife are like. really. I want them to be comfortable in their life.

Back