Interesting film about if world is gay and straight is different...

It's very hard to tell when a person is being serious or trying to be funny when it come to talking about being deaf here. There are people here that only want to be hang around deaf people so as far I know you could be one . I am not saying there is anything wrong with this . You just can't tell when a person being serious or not when you can't see their face.

interesting point...

well they *should be ready* but society refuses to leeway out for momentum of social change...it is difficult...always has been...same goes for blacks, women and whatnot...its progress is blocked by 'ideas', or rather 'ideals' that is the 'perfect, simple explanation of "society" they EVERYONE carries in their heads...subconsciously or not otherwise..
to which is why this sort of video is made..

oh ambrosia...............
wink

Is that for me being fun sized lol :D I can't imagine that's for my last post in here :)

I'm not THAT short......but short enough for your future gene manipulators to weed that out lol

Last edited:
What is the point of this video? That a homosexual society would be intolerant of heterosexuals if they were in the majority?

No. That's absolutely not the message of the video. It's a shoe on the other foot message. Showing how wrong it is to make feel like because the way they are, who they're attracted to, who they love, is evil, dirty or wrong. It supposed to make people think about how such beliefs effect their fellow man, make people think "would I like to be treated this way because I am the way I am? Something I have no control over?"

Although I'm sure the people who need this message the most are going to be the most deaf to it.

Is that for me being fun sized lol :D I'm not THAT short...... lol

ambrosia's family :laugh2:

Lowercase-A-team.jpg

No. That's absolutely not the message of the video. It's a shoe on the other foot message. Showing how wrong it is to make feel like because the way they are, who they're attracted to, who they love, is evil, dirty or wrong. It supposed to make people think about how such beliefs effect their fellow man, make people think "would I like to be treated this way because I am the way I am? Something I have no control over?"

Although I'm sure the people who need this message the most are going to be the most deaf to it.

So, do you believe pedophiles should still be incriminated, even though NAMBLA has stated that they cannot help themselves for being attracted to little boys?

What about brother-sister relationships?

Where do you draw the line, or do you draw the line at all? Do you feel that people who are absolutely intolerant of pedophiles should be made to watch a similar film as the one in the OP, except geared towards the pedophiles POV?

Are you dense?

Do not!! Do not compare two consenting adults to someone who preys on children. You are disgusting if you think 2 grown homosexuals having consensual sex, and in many cases being in love, are doing equally bad "things" as someone who preys on children.

Brother and sister relationship also not the same, anywhere near the same. Sexuality and the gender you're attracted to is not a choice. Getting into a relationship with a sibling is a choice, and likely because something was off in the childhood. Sooo not the same. You should be ashamed if yourself for even comparing them.

You are exactly the kind of person this video was made for. And shockingly *lots of sarcasm* you are completely deaf to the message.

Are you dense?

Do not!! Do not compare two consenting adults to someone who preys on children. You are disgusting if you think 2 grown homosexuals having consensual sex, and in many cases being in love, are doing equally bad "things" as someone who preys on children.

Brother and sister relationship also not the same, anywhere near the same. Sexuality and the gender you're attracted to is not a choice. Getting into a relationship with a sibling is a choice, and likely because something was off in the childhood. Sooo not the same. You should be ashamed if yourself for even comparing them.

You are exactly the kind of person this video was made for. And shockingly *lots of sarcasm* you are completely deaf to the message.

Just answer the question. :cool2:

I am assuming that you do draw the line on "some' sexually deviant behavior then?

Not the same as what?

Just answer the question. :cool2:

I am assuming that you do draw the line on "some' sexually deviant behavior then?

See there's your problem. Sex between two consenting adults, whatever sex they are isn't deviant.

And no I'm not answering your stupid perverted question. It doesn't deserve an answer. And never again say "so you think....." To me again. I say what I think keep your perverted twisted thoughts out of my mouth thank you very much. Because yes, if you think what two consenting adults do in their bedroom is on par with sex with anyone, or thing, that doesn't have a say in the matter, has their choice taken away, or between people that have mental issues you sir are a pervert.

scary. down right scary. its odd because at one point your arguing to save the world by creating a sustainable system then at another your arguing for the most unnatural of things. procreation independent of sex drive. the social ramifications of this are nightmarish

No- you're way off. I'm not arguing for either of those things. I'm just looking at what the results would seem to be if these hypothetical scenarios were real. I happen to see alot of positives, but it's not something I'm arguing for. What I would actually argue for, if I were to argue, would look pretty different, and I have zero interest in trotting that out with you.

You're also wrong about the social ramifications of people being born this way. The first child that comes to mind when I think of people I know who've done this is now a young woman, intellectually brilliant, lots of great relationships, very well adusted socially, fluent in 3 languages, works with people in 3rd world countries who need of volunteer services.

What you view as "natural and thus the only right way to do things" does not necessariy give the best results.

Two straight adults having sex and two gay adults having sex are the same.

Sex with children or with siblings is another matter.

See there's your problem. Sex between two consenting adults, whatever sex they are isn't deviant.

And no I'm not answering your stupid perverted question. It doesn't deserve an answer. And never again say "so you think....." To me again. I say what I think keep your perverted twisted thoughts out of my mouth thank you very much. Because yes, if you think what two consenting adults do in their bedroom is on par with sex with anyone, or thing, that doesn't have a say in the matter, has their choice taken away, or between people that have mental issues you sir are a pervert.

So the question offends you? Why?

I also noticed you tend to think that anyone that does not have the same views as you are somehow "deaf" as in, not listening, to what is being said. That is quite an ethnocentric view.

(Just in case you missed it, because you usually do, you just lashed out at what you perceive to be a sexual deviation. So what is the difference between the way you lashed out and say ....people of faith lashing out at what they deem to be sexual deviance?)

Last edited:
Two straight adults having sex and two gay adults having sex are the same.

Sex with children or with siblings is another matter.

I would say that homosexuality is not the same as heterosexuality. I mean, I can at least see quite a number of differences.

I would say that homosexuality is not the same as heterosexuality. I mean, I can at least see quite a number of differences.

It is the same...two non-related adults who are in a loving relationship minding their own business.

Let's see...The number one environmental concern in the world is overpopulation. If sex brings about our doom, then we are screwed. (And deviant. ;))

It is the same...two non-related adults who are in a loving relationship minding their own business.

Are you seriously trying to same homosexuality and heterosexuality are the same exact thing?

Seriously?

Ok, I think you probably need to reassess your definition - because the rest of the world disagrees.

So the question offends you? Why?

I also noticed you tend to think that anyone that does not have the same views as you are somehow "deaf" as in, not listening, to what is being said. That is quite an ethnocentric view.

(Just in case you missed it, because you usually do, you just lashed out at what you perceive to be a sexual deviation. So what is the difference between the way you lashed out and say ....people of faith lashing out at what they deem to be sexual deviance?)

No, you didn't ask a question, you didn't say....do you think, you said so you think. Which is assuming my view and YOU putting your twisted views in MY mouth. Yes I think you thinking that homosexuality is just as "bad" as incest and sex with children is offensive. You are offensive, disgusting and perverted.

You don't need religion to have morals, you need empathy. All the 10 commandments, which btw homosexuality isn't in, probably because it doesn't hurt the people involved, have to do with how your behavior affects OTHER people. How your would hurt someone else. You need empathy to feel how your actions and behaviors affect other people. If you can't figure out the message of the video then you lack empathy.

I don't think you are a particularly good person so I really don't give a rats ass about what you think.

Are you seriously trying to same homosexuality and heterosexuality are the same exact thing?

Seriously?

Ok, I think you probably need to reassess your definition - because the rest of the world disagrees.

You have a very narrow view of the rest of the world, and what a relationship is. It's not just sex, and yes the relationship between between a sane sex couple and straight couple is the same. They get they same love and support from their partner that you do. What exactly they do their bedroom is none of your business, just like what I do with a man in my bed is none of your business, and what you do you in yours is none of my business. I suspect it's pretty boring and would make me throw up in my mouth a little, but still not if my business and I don't care.

Live and let live man, they're not hurting anyone, not you, and not each other.

Back