I'm new...

Welcome to AD! Enjoy your stay! :wave:

Welcome to AD!!! Hope you'll like this site, and have fun posting here with us, See ya around!! ;)

Canada_Rocks.gif

yeah!!!

CANADA ROCKS!

:ty: all I surely will enjoy this site.. my profile is boring still lol... I still not too sure what to do with it smile...

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Hooray another canadian, what part of canada are you in? I am in Alberta, I know there are a few from the east and a few from BC but I seem to be the only one from Alberta

Welcome!

:ty: all for welcoming me smile.... wow I didn't know there was many Canadians here smile... this is a cool site so far...

Hi all,

I'm in Canada too! Toronto, ON. I'm hearing, but have always been extremely fascinated with deaf culture. Am studying ASL and would love the opportunity to meet new deaf people and maybe practise my signing! I understand there is a group that meets weekly in a Toronto Club... anybody know more info on that?

Looking forward to speaking... make that signing... with you soon!

Oh cool that's great you want to learn ASL smile... if you know about the Toronto Club let me know as if you are thinking about the ASL club I think is only once a month but I could be wrong...smile..

p.s. thought maybe you'll like this site for learning some signs http://www.aslpro.com/cgi-bin/aslpro/aslpro since I'm not really fluently in ASL but I can read it well.. does that ever make sense you all?? lol..

Oh cool that's great you want to learn ASL smile... if you know about the Toronto Club let me know as if you are thinking about the ASL club I think is only once a month but I could be wrong...smile..

p.s. thought maybe you'll like this site for learning some signs http://www.aslpro.com/cgi-bin/aslpro/aslpro since I'm not really fluently in ASL but I can read it well.. does that ever make sense you all?? lol..

Thank you for the info (website for ASL). I will check it out! I read somewhere there is a deaf club in Toronto that meets weekly, but I can't seem to find any more info on it. If anyone knows more, please please let me know!! Thanks! I have always been fascinated with the Deaf and Deaf Culture... hope to have a chance to meet some of you here!

Thank you for the info (website for ASL). I will check it out! I read somewhere there is a deaf club in Toronto that meets weekly, but I can't seem to find any more info on it. If anyone knows more, please please let me know!! Thanks! I have always been fascinated with the Deaf and Deaf Culture... hope to have a chance to meet some of you here!

Where are you actually studying for ASL??? are you a student or an adult?

Canuckian_Chick,

Fix your avatar and signature chickie. ;)

Back