I'm 23, I'm a girl, I'm from SYDNEY! Say hello to me!!

stuntchic

Reaction score
HI, some of you may already know me. I've been on All Deaf for about a year or something. I think this is the best forum, and I try to come on about once a month! not enough you say?? well, its just so busy round here! Parties and stuff, yeh, I'm in demand. *sarcastic wink*
Anyway, say hello to me please!
Before I go craaaaazy :crazy:

stuntchic said:
HI, some of you may already know me. I've been on All Deaf for about a year or something. I think this is the best forum, and I try to come on about once a month! not enough you say?? well, its just so busy round here! Parties and stuff, yeh, I'm in demand. *sarcastic wink*
Alright, here goes...

:wave: Hello...

There, I said it! Shoo!

Just kidding! Welcome back! It would be nice to see you post more often... we don't bite! I hope! :thumb:

thanks very much for the lovely welcome, Vampyrox. You from Hell or something? Can I come visit? I hear its real warm down there.

Can't wait til I do some more postin'!
See you later!

stuntchic said:

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com stuntchic! Enjoy and write on it! :)

Welcome to AD...hope you visit AD often and post as much as you can --also hope you find this site extremely educational and entertainable! ;)
I see that you're a Sydneysider...I'm a Melburian! :wave: (not a born and bred Australian, though!)

Welcome to alldeaf Stuntchic, nice to see another Australian in our midst. Tell us... your name Stuntchic.... are you are stuntsperson or perhaps a practical joker???? ;)

Hope you enjoy this site.

Kangaroo :wave:

Kangaroo said:
Welcome to alldeaf Stuntchic, nice to see another Australian in our midst. Tell us... your name Stuntchic.... are you are stuntsperson or perhaps a practical joker???? ;)

Hope you enjoy this site.

Kangaroo :wave:

Oh, definately a Stunt person, I have many qualities that allow me Stunt the growth of any growing being, whether it be plant, person or animal. :lol:
seriously though,

i just pull stunts :squint:

thanks for the welcomes, guys..

Back