i got five grand posts!!

sara1981

Reaction score
i got whoop five thousand grand posts!! But im now 5,001

party0003.gif

party0009.gif

party0005.gif

Congratualation Sara! Now you should PM JClarke and join the Post Whore club.

Congratulation, Sara. Just enjoy as many posts as you want. :thumb:

Wow! You definitely aren't a postwhore..you have been a member since 2004 and finally hit 5,000! Good job for taking your time! *just playing with ya*

Congrats!

Yes I believe at 5k you are eligible for the postwhores club.. :bowdown:
Yes, that's right - I'm the CEO of the postwhore club, where people who gains 5,000 posts is now a postwhore. For example, Vampy is the postwhore king of U.S, Liebling is the postwhore of Europe, and I am the postwhore king of Australia :)

i got whoop five thousand grand posts!! But im now 5,001

I honestly don't mean to be rude, but I honestly do not care how many posts people have. It's really not important at all. What's really important is what they have to say. Quality (or content) is more important than quantity in my book. Content counts more than the number of posts a person has made.

I honestly don't understand why people get so excited about the number of posts they have made. Numbers mean nothing to me. It's the content in the posts that means a lot more to me. I don't care if a person has made only 5 or 50 posts or has made more than 500 or 5,000 or even 5,000,000 posts as long as what they have to say is useful or is important or makes sense or can make someone laugh or whatever. Words matters more to me than numbers. If a person has made only 1 post but posted something very useful, that would still count a hell of a lot, and I would enjoy that one post. That's all that matters. Content is what matters more than numbers.

Sorry if this offends you. I'm just saying what I think and I'm just being honest. I just don't get why people get so excited about having a large number of posts. I mean, having a large number of posts won't give you a lot of respect, just a whole thread full of congratulating and this gets old. It's what you have to say in your posts that can give you a lot of respect, not the number of posts you've made. If you post about interesting stuff or post a heart-moving poem or story or to confide in this forum about something, or post a picture of a drawing you've done, or to post a very funny joke, that will count a lot even if it's been your first post. It matters more than numbers of posts you've made. Again, sorry if I've offended you.

Just my :2c:

Last edited:
I honestly don't mean to be rude, but I honestly do not care how many posts people have. It's really not important at all. What's really important is what they have to say. Quality (or content) is more important than quantity in my book. Content counts more than the number of posts a person has made.

I honestly don't understand why people get so excited about the number of posts they have made. Numbers mean nothing to me. It's the content in the posts that means a lot more to me. I don't care if a person has made only 5 or 50 posts or has made more than 500 or 5,000 or even 5,000,000 posts as long as what they have to say is useful or is important or makes sense or can make someone laugh or whatever. Words matters more to me than numbers. If a person has made only 1 post but posted something very useful, that would still count a hell of a lot, and I would enjoy that one post. That's all that matters. Content is what matters than numbers.

Sorry if this offends you. I'm just saying what I think and I'm just being honest. I just don't get why people get so excited about having a large number of posts. I mean, having a large number of posts won't give you a lot of respect, just a whole thread full of congratulating and this gets old. It's what you have to say in your posts that can give you a lot of respect, not the number of posts you've made. If you post about interesting stuff or post a heart-moving poem or story or to confide in this forum about something, or post a picture of a drawing you've done, or to post a very funny joke, that will count a lot even if it's been your first post. It matters more than numbers of posts you've made. Again, sorry if I've offended you.

lol I'm wondering if my 25,934 posts (excluding this one) are useful :hmm:

I honestly don't understand why people get so excited about the number of posts they have made. Numbers mean nothing to me. It's the content in the posts that means a lot more to me. I don't care if a person has made only 5 or 50 posts or has made more than 500 or 5,000 or even 5,000,000 posts as long as what they have to say is useful or is important or makes sense or can make someone laugh or whatever. Words matters more to me than numbers. If a person has made only 1 post but posted something very useful, that would still count a hell of a lot, and I would enjoy that one post. That's all that matters. Content is what matters more than numbers.

Oh my god - you find these posts useless to you? :shock:

Didn't you know, after numeral of post counts, does matter how many thousands, it is how YOU learn who the person is. I take it, you learnt nothing from me.

How sad. :aw:

Didn't you know, after numeral of post counts, does matter how many thousands, it is how YOU learn who the person is. I take it, you learnt nothing from me.

That's what im saying.... man..

Read again. I said that the content in the posts counts MORE than the NUMBER of posts itself. CONTENT. So I am not saying the posts are useless. They are useful. But the NUMBERS are useless. Ok? CONTENT is where I learn things about a person. You can't learn anything from just the number, it's what's INSIDE the posts that are useful. Do you understand what I am saying?

People "postwhore" so that they can brag that they've made a certain number of posts. Now, that is useless. And annoying. But if someone posts a story or a poem or posts a drawing, or something like that. Now, that's USEFUL.

JClarke - your posts are useful. I've learnt that you live in Australia. That you are planning to come to the USA. That you are planning on visiting several different cities in the USA. That certainly sounds like a fun trip. Things like that. Your posts aren't useless. Don't worry. :)

Now I am finally off to bed. Good night.

Back