i got five grand posts!!

lol my cliff note got deleted too :lol:

Oh, come on, let it go. I understand what she is saying. As for me, I don't care how many posts I post in all the threads and I love to post on what I want to say. I don't feel like saying "Hey, guys and gals, I made 3,181 posts and I think I am postwhore for making that many posts". :roll: When you post, you make the posts meaningful and well worth interesting to read than the numbers of posts. You are all unique and special in your own way whether we agree or disagree. We have our own opinions.

And if you tell me that you want the numbers of posts more important than what you write. Then that is okay with me. I just enjoy reading and also enjoy posting too. :)

Oh, come on, let it go. I understand what she is saying. As for me, I don't care how many posts I post in all the threads and I love to post on what I want to say. I don't feel like saying "Hey, guys and gals, I made 3,181 posts and I think I am postwhore for making that many posts". :roll: When you post, you make the posts meaningful and well worth interesting to read than the numbers of posts. You are all unique and special in your own way whether we agree or disagree. We have our own opinions.

And if you tell me that you want the numbers of posts more important than what you write. Then that is okay with me. I just enjoy reading and also enjoy posting too. :)

hence..... postwhore :lol:

Every post is meaningful in one way or others! Some feel it is an achievement to make so many post like a badge or something to them!

It is all a matter of opinion! Shame that this thread on Sara's achievement went astray. Because of some people opinion on post counts.

Again Sara... congrats!!

alot of people post for fun but check their post count...i don't post to get to a specific number as im sure many other ppl dont here either..but its nice to see so many posts and let everyone know once in awhile:)

alot of people post for fun but check their post count...i don't post to get to a specific number as im sure many other ppl dont here either..but its nice to see so many posts and let everyone know once in awhile:)

I agree. It's nice to see people posting with fun in their intent and I'm trying real hard to remain lighthearted and not get too serious. that's my new thing for this year.

I was happy to reach my 1000th post and now all of a sudden I have added over 600 more in a short time. Ye Gawds!!

Back