I got a HAIRCUT!... so did my daughter...

JeepGirl

Reaction score
well, its been over 10 years since I actually got a haircut that SHORT! My daughter was watching me get a haircut and she wanted to get hers cut too.. so ours are almost alike!

I had 12 and a half inches cut off and donated it to Locks of Love. My daughter needed 1 more inches to have hers donated but it was short of an inch. :(

Attachments

• 100_3083.jpg
    100_3083.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 92
Awwww you both look great!!! :)

Oh that is a good thing that you donated your hair to Locks of Love. God bless you.

Wow, My daughter and I did the same few years ago, then again Last summer, and Again she wants to get shorter again Im like oi vey like momma ? Hehe

Just kiddin'

Anyway, Rebel and daughter. you both look so Lovely!!!!

Glad that you donated your hair to lock of loves! too bad her hair was 1 inches shorter argh! but the boys could use it too :)

Sean did NOT want any wigs when He lost his hairs due of radiations, and Chemo. Our dear friend trish would DONATED her own HAIR (her hair goes allthe way to the HIP) she would give him HER OWN hair to get it wigged up in his own design way but He said NO, If I get bald Let me be bald! wow what a sneaky boy hehe..

But when I see people donating their hairs to lock of loves and other agencies, It made me feel so damn good that they do CARES about children with cancer and People who need wigs too :)

Thanks for let me venting out hehe..

Again, you both look GREAT!!!

Wendy

Wow, My daughter and I did the same few years ago, then again Last summer, and Again she wants to get shorter again Im like oi vey like momma ? Hehe

Just kiddin'

Anyway, Rebel and daughter. you both look so Lovely!!!!

Glad that you donated your hair to lock of loves! too bad her hair was 1 inches shorter argh! but the boys could use it too :)

Sean did NOT want any wigs when He lost his hairs due of radiations, and Chemo. Our dear friend trish would DONATED her own HAIR (her hair goes allthe way to the HIP) she would give him HER OWN hair to get it wigged up in his own design way but He said NO, If I get bald Let me be bald! wow what a sneaky boy hehe..

But when I see people donating their hairs to lock of loves and other agencies, It made me feel so damn good that they do CARES about children with cancer and People who need wigs too :)

Thanks for let me venting out hehe..

Again, you both look GREAT!!!

Wendy

Wendy,

Breathbreaking! When Im reading about your son... who has cancer.. of course always will be bald... I believe your son is brave and show everyone he is great boy! Im not sure about your son.. Your son willing scarfiace shown everyone what he have cancer looks and no hair... He likes bald.. dislike wig of course... Meaning.. Your son is truly BRAVE boy... I applaud your son every time... My heart goes out for your son and pray for your son's lives.

rebelgirl told me last week to check her myspace so i did.. i was so shock and dropped jaw.. no way! hehehe she look beautiful and more woman sexii :giggle: and jaci look so beautiful too!

you still look sexy, Rebel and Jaci still beautiful girl no matter what. Your hair look awesome!

Wendy, aww wow bravey son u have. thats nice to donated hairs

wow, you both look really beautiful.... honestly, yes!

I´m too chicken to cut my hair off... My hair is over my breast... It´s good to hide my breasts... :D

Back