I cannot start Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind

Yay. It seem getting better! Now I don't have to start mainstream if J L Mann fax my records now or soon before next week. My grandma called J L Mann three times to fax! grrr.

Woohoo! See there...don't get discouraged. It is all going to work out!

I am sorry you had a bad experience there.... Why do you think they suck???

I have been there for FOUR years. I loved it there.

what year? 2001-2002 sucks plus my bf was there until end of freshmen year. THey do sucks. he been there i think until 2005 i think but still sucks. Babylue. I went to clinic once a week due bad foods also causes me loses a lot amount of weight. I have chef taste. I know when foods is undercook or overcook. I had to get my parents to pay for my foods from grocery store. Secondly i have terrible roommates except one but still. They are mean, selfish and liar. School is ok but not very challenging for me. I am not ok with traveling 12 hours every week back n to home and only spend only day n half before going back.

what year? 2001-2002 sucks plus my bf was there until end of freshmen year. THey do sucks. he been there i think until 2005 i think but still sucks. Babylue. I went to clinic once a week due bad foods also causes me loses a lot amount of weight. I have chef taste. I know when foods is undercook or overcook. I had to get my parents to pay for my foods from grocery store. Secondly i have terrible roommates except one but still. They are mean, selfish and liar. School is ok but not very challenging for me. I am not ok with traveling 12 hours every week back n to home and only spend only day n half before going back.

Cool story, bro.

Just so you know, I eat raw meat OFTEN, and raw foods on a daily basis...

I havent had a case of food poisoning in a long time.

I missed my old school that they have unique food but most of them were so good. They were free for kids! boy i was a spoiled girl! I dont know what happened to nowaday. :dunno2:

Just so you know, I eat raw meat OFTEN, and raw foods on a daily basis...

I havent had a case of food poisoning in a long time.

Well i dont. i get them once a week. I cant stand raw meat, uncook eggs and etc. only thing i could get was the drinks.

ah... I see... it's not really FSDB. It's basically just you.

You did not adjust well and you prefer to stay close home. I know some friends who cannot be away from home when going to college because they're very picky with food and housing situation.

It's ok. Don't feel too bad about it. You found somewhere else that fits for you.

Judge too much?

No.

Taste too much?

No. you are wrong. Like i said Chef taste. i cant help it. I used to cook in kitchen since 8 years old when our bio mother dont cook for us. i cant help that. I am sorry. But i telling you what i do know. Many parents complains about FSDB. A LOT of DRAMA and a lot of crap. just see for urself. FSDB is goin downhill. It need to be shut down. I aint judging it. I just telling you what i know. What other parents' know. If you think i judge. I dont judge. I cant judge. Not my job.

Take look in record of newpapers 5-7 years ago about FSDB. THEY ARE TOTALLY in MESS. STAFFS were Liars. I been there. I know. THey do anything to get what they want. They aint very helpful. Secondly like i said. FSDB need to be shut down. Period.

I missed my old school that they have unique food but most of them were so good. They were free for kids! boy i was a spoiled girl! I dont know what happened to nowaday. :dunno2:

My son's deaf school had really good food. Parents would take turns cooking for the kids, so it was really like home cooked meals 3 times a day. The kids all loved it. I ate lunch there a few times, and I sure couldn't complain. And the kids got all they could eat!

Take look in record of newpapers 5-7 years ago about FSDB. THEY ARE TOTALLY in MESS. STAFFS were Liars. I been there. I know. THey do anything to get what they want. They aint very helpful. Secondly like i said. FSDB need to be shut down. Period.

Stop with that. No one care! FSDB can't be shut down. PERIOD.
:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

FSDB doesn't need to be shut down just because you hate it.
No and yes. I love School but they need raise the challenge for me. But everything else is basically CRAP.
ah... I see... it's not really FSDB. It's basically just you.

You did not adjust well and you prefer to stay close home. I know some friends who cannot be away from home when going to college because they're very picky with food and housing situation.

It's ok. Don't feel too bad about it. You found somewhere else that fits for you.

No i did adjust well. Jiro. I am from California and i move to Florida. I adjust pretty well. i can adjust anywhere Bad situation or not. I just saying FSDB is crap. Period. I found place that can challenge my mind and my school and actually earn regular diploma. That is that!

No. you are wrong. Like i said Chef taste. i cant help it. I used to cook in kitchen since 8 years old when our bio mother dont cook for us. i cant help that. I am sorry. But i telling you what i do know. Many parents complains about FSDB. A LOT of DRAMA and a lot of crap. just see for urself. FSDB is goin downhill. It need to be shut down. I aint judging it. I just telling you what i know. What other parents' know. If you think i judge. I dont judge. I cant judge. Not my job.

Isn't "It needs to be shut down" a form of judging?

Stop with that. No one care! FSDB can't be shut down. PERIOD.
:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

I dont agree with you. i am sure you find out for yourself. beside how you can say if you havent been to FSDB? i know.

We understand that you did not like FSDB. That is your opinion. But you are just one person in the thousands and thousands that have attended there. I can find at least one person that didn't like the deaf school my son went to. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a great school or that it needs to be shut down. It just means that one person had problems there. Most didn't. Same with FSDB. You had problems there. Most don't. And they are still known as one of the best deaf schools in the country.

Back