I am going get divorce.

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am going get divorce. It is so hard for me to admit. Everything turn very bad for us. I had to let our marriage go. I am pretty upset. I have to move out from our house this saturday. I am glad that I will have people to help me to pack everything. Everything cause me overwelhed. I hate that. Sigh

Awww...am sorry you're going through a very difficult time, hopefully as you head elsewhere, things will start to pick back up in a way that you'll find that peace and happiness again. Please do hang in there and take good care as well! :hug:

~RR

Aww.. I'm very sorry to hear that:( time will heal your heart, hang in there sweetie. :hug:

Awww sweetie I'm very sorry to hear this, :hug:...I know you're going throught some diffcult times, but we are here for you whenever you feel like venting out or feel like hitting one of us here, ummm just be gentle with me....I bruise easy. :D

Awww sweetie I'm very sorry to hear this, :hug:...I know you're going throught some diffcult times, but we are here for you whenever you feel like venting out or feel like hitting one of us here, ummm just be gentle with me....I bruise easy. :D

:lol: hahaha

Aw, I'm sorry that you have to go throught that with divorce issues. But just remember that you have great friends in here that would support you and such like that... :grouphug:

I'm very sorry to hear that you have to go through a very difficult time but I'm glad that the people are there for you and help you out. You also have loving support ADers here. We are here for you... :(

I am so sorry to hear this. Do hope that you will come out of the dark clouds real soon and see the bright side once again. Hang in there, girl .... :hug:

Aww sorry to hear that you are getting divorce :(.. I know it is not easy to get divorce from marriage :( People who you have a friends to help you and support you :D

At the beginning, divorce becomes painful. That's very understandable for the feelings.

Yet when they enter the legal phase or should I say, 'insanity phase' , people are going to want to end it quickly and get out of the grips of marriage. Trust me, I been there. And when the final divorce decree gets in your hands youre gonna want to celebrate.

I know at this point everything feels sad and painful you have my condolences. Youll be strong and brave when you finish it.

Richard

Awww I am sorry you had to go thru those crappy! :( :hug: I hope you are all right...we understand if you need to be 'away' from AD for a while till you get settle down.

i am very sowwy abt that.. remmy that alldeaf are here and if u need us.. :hug: be strong!

sorry to hear about you going thru the divorce -- hope you'll heal better soon.

Wow, that make feel looks bad.

Don't worry about insane husband and be pros about your new life, also you will looking for new boyfriend.

im sorry about your divorces

when i was 9 years old my parents got divorces and im learn about my parent's divorces.

mostly married people getting divorces dues husband had another woman who got affair they wont tell the wife or lots of mores.

I am sorry to hear about it. You are not alone. I hope that you will have a stress-free. I think that it is nice for you to be independence. My mother was divorced last year, and later she is very happy to be independence.

sorry you goes through hell..
One day you'll feel better and heal back normal your lives again..

Back