How many people in USA have same your name?

nope I'm not related nor distinctly related to Larry Bird :laugh2: but didn't you forget that I'm Korean? I don't think Bird is a Korean name :laugh2: but then again... anything's possible

I was referring to your comment that you would name your child "Jay".

" Jay Bird "-- get it? :lol:

I was referring to your comment that you would name your child "Jay".

" Jay Bird "-- get it? :lol:

yup I know If it ever happens like that, I know my child would never forgive me for that :laugh2:..... imagine a child named Gaylord Focker! :laugh2:

yup I know If it ever happens like that, I know my child would never forgive me for that :laugh2:..... imagine a child named Gaylord Focker! :laugh2:

I've met Gaylord, but none with Focker. I wanna meet one, I bet it's African American!

I've met Gaylord, but none with Focker. I wanna meet one, I bet it's African American!

oh lordy lordy I pity him. I wonder if he uses a nickname for general purpose.

Yea.

Dick.

HAHAHAHA.

ImaPoser.gif

Only 3??? Where does it get its info, the phone directory? Many of us only use cells now. It's not accurate as I have a suffix _______ ________ IV, roman numeral for the fourth - and my great grandfather is still alive (including everyone before me)!

Only 3??? Where does it get its info, the phone directory? Many of us only use cells now. It's not accurate as I have a suffix _______ ________ IV, roman numeral for the fourth - and my great grandfather is still alive (including everyone before me)!

I'll smoke a doobie with the first! maybe the second maybe the third, maybe not you. hahaha.

5 with my maiden name
30 with my soon to be married last name. boo.

Yeah, I have noticed around here more and more people are naming their sons "Jacob". :) I hope my future wife will agree with me to name our son that one. My first name is a few next to yours in that rank. :o

Awesome

first and last, i am only one, nothing another.
it says 198,445 my first name
it says 336 my last name :)

There are 39,689 people in the U.S. with the first name Sherrie.
Statistically the 897th most popular first name.

There are 21,371 people in the U.S. with the last name Beaver.
Statistically the 1664th most popular last name.

There is nobody with my name (well at least what my ex wife would call me!) :D

There are 150 people in the United States with the same name as mine. :)

First name is 87th popular name.

Using my married name, there are 216 people with same names.

Using my maiden name, I am unique and I know it because my maiden name is dying out (fewer then 336 in USA). I couldn't find that surname in the country it cames from. Apparently, my grandfather was the only reason that the surname exists so far.

Back