How many people in USA have same your name?

There are 21 people with same name as me so that not soo bad than having over a 1,000. Nitemare for if u have an accident and they trying to locate your name. Imagine that.

4 - first name and last name
3,616,131 - first name
336 - last name

4 is good!!!

336 - last name - not true. should be 10 last names in US.

Here's what my first name and last name tells -

There are fewer than 1,526 people in the U.S. with the first name ______.

There are 427 people in the U.S. with the last name _______.

There are 1 or fewer people in the U.S. named ______ ______.

No one else in the United States has my first and last name together.

I am unique!!!

My first name is 747,965
Married last name is 6,564
both name total 16 in US

My maiden last name is 14,013
with full name total 34 in US.

My first name is very common in USA. :)

First is 1,526
Last is 36,635

First and Last are 1!.

w000t! I am the one as famous! lol

this site is better, more accurate. from social security government website. all I know there's one person who's ten years older than me that has my exact same full name living in montana.

my name was ranked 124th in the year I was born ... and now in 2007, 809th - it gets rare and unique. :mrgreen:

it also tells you which name was popular in any year you pick. oh and which state that has the most popular names here - (for 2007) and you can edit the year there, on top left.

note: rank 1 is the most popular, rank 2 is the next most popular, and so forth. (name data are from social security card applications for births that occurred in the united states.

60 people has the same first and last name.

And my first name was at 251,866
and the last name was at 73, 270

:shock:

this site is better, more accurate. from social security government website. all I know there's one person who's ten years older than me that has my exact same full name living in montana.

my name was ranked 124th in the year I was born ... and now in 2007, 809th - it gets rare and unique. :mrgreen:

it also tells you which name was popular in any year you pick. oh and which state that has the most popular names here - (for 2007) and you can edit the year there, on top left.

note: rank 1 is the most popular, rank 2 is the next most popular, and so forth. (name data are from social security card applications for births that occurred in the united states.

What in the world..... My first name is ranked No #1 :jaw:

first - 29,003
last - 155,701
both - 15

Someone at work told me that she recently met someone with the same first and last name as me. I also saw one of them once, so maybe it could've been the same person.

My sister: 1

* There are 1,437,945 people with my first name.

* There are 125,171 people with my last name.

* 590 people with the same first and last name!

What in the world..... My first name is ranked No #1 :jaw:
Yeah, I have noticed around here more and more people are naming their sons "Jacob". :) I hope my future wife will agree with me to name our son that one. My first name is a few next to yours in that rank. :o

Yeah, I have noticed around here more and more people are naming their sons "Jacob". :) I hope my future wife will agree with me to name our son that one. My first name is a few next to yours in that rank. :o

Jacob is one of my all time favorite boy names with just one exception- I prefer it spelled with a "K".:)

I like the name that starts with J for my future children. For daughter - it'll be Jay. For son - it'll be Jay. :laugh2:

Just make sure that your last name isn't Bird...... :lol:

nope I'm not related nor distinctly related to Larry Bird :laugh2: but didn't you forget that I'm Korean? I don't think Bird is a Korean name :laugh2: but then again... anything's possible

Back