How many AllDeafies does it take . . .

Chase

Premium Member
Reaction score
Question: How many All-Deafies does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: 1,166:

One to change the bulb and post the information in Forum Feedback.

Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing bulbs and how it could have been changed differently.

Seven to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

Twenty-seven to point out spelling and grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.

Fifty-three to flame the spell checkers.

Ninety-nine to take deep personal offense at wording in one or more of the preceding 102 posts and demand that moderators ban the offenders.

Fifty-seven to correct spelling in the demands for banning.

One hundred and nine to post that Forum Feedback is not about light bulbs and to please transfer pertinent parts of these exchanges to Light Articles and the other half to Grammar Grumbles.

Two hundred and three to protest cross posting to Light Fun, which is supposed to jokes, and to Grammar Grumbles, which does not include spelling errors.

Eighty-one to defend cross-posting, blaming moderators who named the forums so cutsie.

Twenty nine to say the lazy moderators would rather stay in the dark.

Forty-seven to defend the moderators as overworked.

Sixty-seven to claim the original lightbulb’s filament was shaken loose by loud oralist talking.

Seventy-two to hotly countercharge the ASLers hit the bulb while waving their hands around.

A hundred and fifty-three to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, and what brand.

Twenty-seven to post URLs where one can see exambles of different light bulbs.

Fourteen to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to post corrected URLs.

Three to complain about extraneous links they found from the URLs that were posted.

Thirty-three to advance quotes from all light-bulb posts so far, then add, “Me too!”

Twelve to request they be unsubscribed because they cannot handle the light bulb controversey.

Nineteen to quote the “Me too!” quotes in their entirety and say, “Me three lol.”

Twenty-one to tell the 12 unsubscribers to lighten up.

One to demand the moderators resign.

Sixteen to demand the one calling for resignations to be banned.

One to demand a new Light bulb forum be created.

One to post a poll for the new forum.

Only nine to answer the poll in two weeks: three for, three against, three undecided.

Forum closed.

Brilliant... brilliant!

Gave me a good laugh. :)

Haha, That's really amusing but it's funny. :P

Wow! Very creative! That was hilarous!

1,167—bbnt has to come along and call the other 1,166 a bunch of douche bags.

And here is Chase Jollie_77 and ~SG~ taking care of it now:

Cats-CatsStandingNearUplighterHowMa.jpg

Back