How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
One foot of snow so far and still snowing!

I am surrounded by ice and can't get out . We're getting more snow Saturday and the way my driveway is being plowed , it's going to be one big ice rink .

If it could be one big ice rink, you can just put up a sign saying, "$2 admission for 2 hours of skating." LOL!

Word is that next Thursday, Chicago could see a high of 54. That would be nice. I know for a fact that next Wednesday we'll have 40's, as well as Thursday. Question is, will be break 50 that day? They're saying yes.

After going up to 50 degrees yesterday, it went back down the the freezing mark with more snow and blustering winds.

NICE 25 degrees celcius sunny, blue skies no winds lovely

Word is that next Thursday, Chicago could see a high of 54. That would be nice. I know for a fact that next Wednesday we'll have 40's, as well as Thursday. Question is, will be break 50 that day? They're saying yes.

Enjoy it while it last , you how Mother Native is , she can change her mind at any moment .

Overcast skies all day today but much warmer than the average high. We tied a record high for the day at 61 F which was well welcomed.

it hasn't been a good summer this time round...,

I wanted to sit outside with Marley BUT OMG we have way too many mosquitos. Hubby got bit many times doing the yard work. I hate those little buggers!!

We had yet another snow storm today.

Is this a record snow amount for your state? Do your dogs have a problem going out to do their business in all that snow?

I think it is supposed to be the worst winter since 1899. The dogs are pretty much ok with it. They have coats if it's really cold.

I have more problems with how much snow they track back into the house.

Can I ask what time zone you live in? I am curious because your weather has some major extremes.

I live in Texas. Central Time Zone :lol:
I'm ready for this crazy nonsense to be over with!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back