How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather is bad enough to call of school again and have another parking ban down town. The kids will be going to school all summer if they get any more snow days.

21 degrees and no sign of snow yet. :D

not-saying-i-dont-like-you-lol-cat.jpg

Now its snowing very lightly.

Last edited:
39 degrees here...and wet from last night's rain...wind chill factor feels like it's 10 degrees....gonna sit around in my jammies today...altho' I had lots of errands to run. Hoping tomorrow is a warmer day.

In the low to mid 70's and very windy. Gray skies, but supposed to clear for the weekend.

Cold, windy, and overcast today. Spent several hours outside cleaning up storm debris. TCS also cleaned up our yard and helped three other families. We've had flickering electricity. Many thousands in our state lost electricity completely for many hours.

84 degrees here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round two of Winter storm Pax is more ferocious! Blizzard like conditions out there now.

Last edited:
We're getting rain /snow Friday then more snow on Saturday! I think Mother Nature is really pissed of at us with the way she been dumping snow on us!

Tuesday- Ice. It was below 10 degrees.
Wednesday- 60 degrees, ice melted.
Today- Warm spring weather, 80 degrees.

I wish the weather would make up its mind!!

It was 70 degrees here today but started clouding up late afternoon. Suppose to be getting some rain the next seven days.

We're getting rain /snow Friday then more snow on Saturday! I think Mother Nature is really pissed of at us with the way she been dumping snow on us!

Another storm is forming on the west coast that could bring more snow for us this weekend.

Like I said feb and march a lot of rain will get better by April ;) but it is weird that it doesn't feel like winter time till it gets colder overnight but oh well :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ohhhhhh My kids school is closed. Lucky them!! I had to take day off from work to be with kiddos, and my hub is home as well! :D Its snowing and 22 degrees. I am not sure if we got around 4 inches or so. My hub's snowblower is broken. Hes trying to fix it in the garage. oh boy!!! We need snow blower to be alive!!!! we have little long driveway.. oh welllll

Ohhhhhh My kids school is closed. Lucky them!! I had to take day off from work to be with kiddos, and my hub is home as well! :D Its snowing and 22 degrees. I am not sure if we got around 4 inches or so. My hub's snowblower is broken. Hes trying to fix it in the garage. oh boy!!! We need snow blower to be alive!!!! we have little long driveway.. oh welllll

If the snowblower is not working, there's always the old fashioned way of removing snow - shovels! :)

If the snowblower is not working, there's always the old fashioned way of removing snow - shovels! :)

Don't you know we don't know about the shovels? :aw: of course we have big yellow shovels. Again we stil need a snowblower because of the long driveway. We are not that young anymore but we do take care of our physical and health. ;)

Don't you know we don't know about the shovels? :aw: of course we have big yellow shovels. Again we stil need a snowblower because of the long driveway. We are not that young anymore but we do take care of our physical and health. ;)

I hope your husband can get the snowblower to work! That would be fantastic for you and your family if it did work again.

Another storm is forming on the west coast that could bring more snow for us this weekend.

I am surrounded by ice and can't get out . We're getting more snow Saturday and the way my driveway is being plowed , it's going to be one big ice rink .

Sun's up and expect the roads to clear and deice tonight. Think all will be gone by Monday.

13 and bright outside with all the snow we have. I live near the lake, so it's warmer here. Not too shabby (damn autocorrect!) by here where I'm at, but further west? Much colder than here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back