How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bi polar ... the weather is bi polar ...

I live in Texas. Central Time Zone :lol:
I'm ready for this crazy nonsense to be over with!!

So am I as I live in Texas as well. The weather so far has been bipolar with 30 - 40 degree differences everyday! Oh spring spring...where art thou?

So am I as I live in Texas as well. The weather so far has been bipolar with 30 - 40 degree differences everyday! Oh spring spring...where art thou?

It feels like spring, but I reckon we still got a few more cold spells to suffer through first.

It feels like spring, but I reckon we still got a few more cold spells to suffer through first.

Yes, for the last few days, it has felt like spring, but at night it feels like winter. Yeah, I believe we'll have a few more cold spells to test our patience because Mr. Frosty yet has to give us his parting gift. Haha.

Yes, for the last few days, it has felt like spring, but at night it feels like winter. Yeah, I believe we'll have a few more cold spells to test our patience because Mr. Frosty yet has to give us his parting gift. Haha.

Nah, Mr. Frosty just wants to cling to his title of 'Worst Winter Ever' until Mrs. Freezy beats him next year. I doubt he can hang on for more than two weeks, though.

Nah, Mr. Frosty just wants to cling to his title of 'Worst Winter Ever' until Mrs. Freezy beats him next year. I doubt he can hang on for more than two weeks, though.

Is this your way of saying women are superior to men? Haha. :)

Precisely!

(I get tired of hearing about Mr. Frosty and I was bored, so I just made up a new frosty friend :lol:)

I thought so because it is so easy to read between your lines! I am not sure if you can fully substantiate your claim though. Ha. You just made up a new frosty friend you could relate to. This may explain your frosty attitude. Just kidding.

I live in Texas. Central Time Zone :lol:
I'm ready for this crazy nonsense to be over with!!

I was reading your post the other day and I was shocked over the extreme temperature changes. I have never seen it like that before.

It's 18 here now and foggy. Supposed to warm up quite soon.

Chicago is at the beginning of an all-day snowstorm, and it will last through the night, and we're expected to get several inches.

Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow here...hubby working from home-
reduced visibility and blowing snow

Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow here...hubby working from home-
reduced visibility and blowing snow

We've got a storm watch in my state too, but in my city, I don't know. The sun is out, it is cold, but nothing is happening. It looks like a nice day. I think if it does snow we may get 1-3" but it won't be enough for my agency to cancel so I'm planning on being at work tomorrow unless the forecast changes drastically....

We've got a storm watch in my state too, but in my city, I don't know. The sun is out, it is cold, but nothing is happening. It looks like a nice day. I think if it does snow we may get 1-3" but it won't be enough for my agency to cancel so I'm planning on being at work tomorrow unless the forecast changes drastically....

Never know with Mother Nature. She took out her fury on the South not that long ago, while we had it easy. Now it's our turn, and it's not expected to be as bad as they had it.

<from Chicago>..".You and me both, dogmom. It's already snowing here."
<end quote>

yeah, I thought so:wave:

maybe the storm will miss you, Lau...

@Bott...never been to El Paso, just Dallas, are they very different?

<from Chicago>..".You and me both, dogmom. It's already snowing here."
<end quote>

yeah, I thought so:wave:

maybe the storm will miss you, Lau...

@Bott...never been to El Paso, just Dallas, are they very different?

Yes. Both in climate and culture. :)

And for weather we had snow and ice overnight, but it looks nice out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back