How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
<from Chicago>..".You and me both, dogmom. It's already snowing here."
<end quote>

yeah, I thought so:wave:

maybe the storm will miss you, Lau...

@Bott...never been to El Paso, just Dallas, are they very different?

It's gonna snow for a while. Supposed to stop late tonight.

:wave: :hmm:I see, that's interesting..is one more conservative than the other? My biggest memory of Dallas? HOT. and some great salsa we had at some restuarant...it was my mom and me, we went to a national PTA convention. She was active in that organization starting when I was a child in a large public school district, up til high school, and as she continued on in it, she went to the national level, which included travel to many places and sometimes I'd go with her. So we went to Dallas. In June. Luckily I tend to do better with heat than with cold...

weather- still blowing hard here-

am glad it looks better for you there, now, Botti...oh but be careful with the ice:aw:

Unbelievable. The snow is bad here, and I had to walk a half mile to get my lunch in terrible conditions. Kinda wishing I'd stayed home, BUT I did snap some photos, which I will upload after I DO get back home.

:wave:Mark
first plow just came through-

Side streets haven't been plowed yet. They're focusing on artery streets and Lake Shore Drive. After the storm ends, they'll turn their attention to us.

Sunny; 60 degrees in the shade. Beautiful! I cut another bouquet of daffodils from my backyard to put in a vase on my kitchen table.

Unbelievable. The snow is bad here, and I had to walk a half mile to get my lunch in terrible conditions. Kinda wishing I'd stayed home, BUT I did snap some photos, which I will upload after I DO get back home.

Maybe if you cooked more at home instead of going out to eat, you'd be able to afford more stuff that you've always wanted.

70 today, made me feel so good not to have to use heat. This winter is going to cost me plenty for using the heat.

Maybe if you cooked more at home instead of going out to eat, you'd be able to afford more stuff that you've always wanted.

Yeah, maybe. However, I am beginning to work on saving money, and I have a little bit now, but I haven't more in my pocket I'll be adding to my bank account, and I'm also going to look for sources of income when I can, like going to monthly meetings that pay me.

Yeah, maybe. However, I am beginning to work on saving money, and I have a little bit now, but I haven't more in my pocket I'll be adding to my bank account, and I'm also going to look for sources of income when I can, like going to monthly meetings that pay me.
Preparing meals at home is a good way to save money.

What kind of meetings pay you for attending?

Preparing meals at home is a good way to save money.

What kind of meetings pay you for attending?

Meetings that talk about the welfare of others. For reasons I can't disclose, the name of the meeting is not public.

You mean like you're a paid informant?

Well, you brought it up.

I get paid to tell others of upcoming events and the likes, yes. I am NOT an informant for any level of government.

Are you reporting this income to SS and the IRS? :hmm:

It does not meet the minimum required to do so. I only get one check a month, and even then, I still don't meet the requirements for reportable income.

It does not meet the minimum required to do so. I only get one check a month, and even then, I still don't meet the requirements for reportable income.

There is no minimum. You are required to report any income no matter how little it is. That is according to the IRS and SS.

There is no minimum. You are required to report any income no matter how little it is. That is according to the IRS and SS.

That's only for jobs. This isn't an official job, let me make that clear right now, because I don't get paid by the hour; it's one flat fee, and never changes. And I would have to make $500 or more for it to be reportable

Here's my recent Winter Storm photo, snapped in the middle of the street (after making sure there were no cars anywhere near the intersection)

Attachments

• 2-17-2014 Winter Storm Photo.jpg
    2-17-2014 Winter Storm Photo.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 10
Here's my recent Winter Storm photo, snapped in the middle of the street (after making sure there were no cars anywhere near the intersection)

Nice picture. Typical Chicago winter.

I see wall art on the right under the bridge. Nice art from what I can see.

Nice picture. Typical Chicago winter.

I see wall art on the right under the bridge. Nice art from what I can see.

That's gonna be one of my springtime projects-- snapping photos of things like that. You and everyone else here will have a lot to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back