How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
SNOW AND 7 degrees. I see some trees were bend from covered with snow. Thank god my hub ordered to cut off half of the tall and huge tree side of ours, because the tree belongs to the next door. The tree looks half, which I hope if it weighs toward to the next door, not us.

Man, it's not even going to be in the 80's here.... Just mid to low 70's.... :( Thunderstorms and more rain Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.... :mad: Stupid rainy season.... :mad:

I remember the first time I arrived in Jacksonville via the old toll bridge (NE Florida)....in '74...it was raining so hard my wipers couldn't keep up...and was driving a Mustang with a small UHaul on the back with all my belongings....had to pull over....I was terrified...:giggle:....it rains and rains in NE Florida...but not today...its sunny and sort of cool.....

warm... but WINDY! enough with the wind! oh wait, who am I kidding? It's Wyoming afterall.

Tomorrow will be mid 50's. Looking forward to riding my bicycle tomorrow!! I'll be taking photos for my Chicago, IL thread.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Freezing! Feels like below zero. :cold:

Well, it'll warm up for you soon enough. We are getting temps near 55 tomorrow, and that's headed your way. :D

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

We had a cold snap today (in the 50's and windy) but it was sunny out so TCS and I went for a ride on the trike. The heated seats helped. :)

Well, it'll warm up for you soon enough. We are getting temps near 55 tomorrow, and that's headed your way. :D

Mark

46 degrees tmw. Can't wait!

46 degrees tmw. Can't wait!

You should have a mild day Saturday. I'm getting mine tomorrow. After I'm done, I'll send it along. :thumb:

Mark

Bracing for a Cyclone Lusi to hit New Zealand this weekend , they say it will hit the whole country except the lower half of the South Island...its Cat 3, still gonna be rough, never been in a cyclone before....this is first time....

Bracing for a Cyclone Lusi to hit New Zealand this weekend , they say it will hit the whole country except the lower half of the South Island...its Cat 3, still gonna be rough, never been in a cyclone before....this is first time....

Oh my.....:shock:...take cover, Grummer...never been in a cyclone either...what precautions are you supposed to take...where do you go?

just stay home, ive put away outdoor table and chairs, and some light things like plastic rubbish bin and the recycle trolly bins, keep gates close...bricks ready for placing at bottom of gates (my main front drive way gate)

probably just strong winds its not really 'wild' on the news just heavy rain in auckland and upwards im near the bottom of the North Island about 2 hrs drive north of Wellington (capital) at the very bottom of the North Island....

here see the map below...

hard to know what it will b e lke tomorrow, the entire cyclone is BIG but next to the country...its at the sea doing most of the battering......it been said will cross over the south island....but i no idea how or which exact path it will take, a little unpredictable....so far, ...lucky......but it supposed to be dying but others said it can build up and come back the way it came...it better not!!

it lower speeds but it spans huge areas........

:cold: Winds are freezing.

ChicagoBlue2

Sent from my Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Interesting, today I found out the difference between a Cyclone and a Hurricane.

In the Northern Hemisphere they have hurricanes.
In the Southern Hemisphere they have Cyclones.

They main difference is that they rotate in opposite directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back