How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow.... Boo...

Snowy. Bad weather outside. And 29 degrees. Winter Storm Warning in effect until this afternoon. Accuweather.com says the worst of it will be south of Chicago, but 4-8 inches is still possible locally. :(

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Im thrilled to hear Blizzard is on way against us! Woooot! Haven't seen blizzard for a long time.

March blizzards are the best because you know the snow will melt quickly since the temps will start rising afterward.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

March blizzards are the best because you know the snow will melt quickly since the temps will start rising afterward.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I'm no fan late season blizzards. I want warm weather and out on my bicycle rolling around town. However..... supposed to be close to 50 Friday, so I can't really complain.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Last edited:
< Florida - Supposed to be 80 today!! BUT tomorrow a drop to 55 thanks to the northern cold winds.

< Florida - Supposed to be 80 today!! BUT tomorrow a drop to 55 thanks to the northern cold winds.

You're welcome (I'm joking).

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

75 yesterday and 32 today, welcome to Kansas give it 5 minutes and the weather will change

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Im thrilled to hear Blizzard is on way against us! Woooot! Haven't seen blizzard for a long time.

Oh no. I am not!!! My kids schools closed today. Outside it is starting to snow so heavy. Not looking forward to it. eh!

Snow...20 degrees <Farenheit>...well, we had a taste on Monday...sigh

Cooler and breezy. Wearing a light oufit wasn't such a hot idea, got to learn to read weather forecasts... *yawn*

Boo, it's snowing now. Well, better snow than raining frogs tho.

What was the saying........? "April showers bring May flowers but March winds will freeze yer gizzards!" :lol:

We're getting freezing rain right now. I went to my dog out and did not realize is was icy side. What a horrible combination ice and rain . I am glad school is over so the buses do not have drive in this.

We're getting freezing rain right now. I went to my dog out and did not realize is was icy side. What a horrible combination ice and rain . I am glad school is over so the buses do not have drive in this.

chilly now...glad not got your weather
icon12.gif

chilly now...glad not got your weather
icon12.gif

The weather report was wrong ,it said it would be in the 40's today and get colder tonight. I am just glad I did not fall on the ice as you can't see it with the rain on top .

It has been raining cats and dogs all day. Gloomy day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back