How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have horror these days of falling if ice I become housebound...going put water bottle on, , to warm to waste money putting boiler on but need keep feet hands warm

We've had sun, wind, rain, and more sun. Temps ranging from the 70F's to the upper 80F's. More rain is expected.

photo-2-7.png

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1394663737.173463.jpg
Hide little flowers! Hide! Old Man Winter turned around to come back!

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I can't believe a lot of you are getting more snow. I wore my jacket twice this whole winter and used my umbrella once. Our weather just keeps getting nicer, wish I could share.

Here in Toronto seems a like a foot of snow! Hope this is the last the end of the year.

Was 80 degrees at lunch yesterday, 45 at lunch today.

Man it POURED rain today! I left work and was SOAKED! I mean SOAKED! From head to TOE! The umbrella... did NOT help.... :roll: It was nice to relax to though... Now it is gone, and it is silent and dry. :P

Man it POURED rain today! I left work and was SOAKED! I mean SOAKED! From head to TOE! The umbrella... did NOT help.... :roll: It was nice to relax to though... Now it is gone, and it is silent and dry. :P

same here. poured today.... except I wasn't soaked lol

That's SO Florida!

Roads are icy. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere until after it stops snowing at 12 pm. :cold:

Be sure to take your CI apart and put in the dry & store earlier than normal.

Be sure to take your CI apart and put in the dry & store earlier than normal.

Luckily I wasn't wearing it when I was pouring down! :ugh: It was terrible... I haven't been that soaked since my last shower! :laugh2:

Going to be mid 70's to low 80's through the weekend.

Man, it's not even going to be in the 80's here.... Just mid to low 70's.... :( Thunderstorms and more rain Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.... :mad: Stupid rainy season.... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back