How is your weather today part II

Beautiful, gorgeous day here....now becoming a little chilly.

We have had surprisingly beautiful weather. A godsend after the -15 we had just a week or so ago. It's about 22 right now. I'll take it!

26 degrees and partly cloudy. I prefer that than this early morning was cold (2degrees) ,flurries and dark!

Trying to stay out of the 17 degree weather, as I can't blow my nose for at least two weeks. Doing so could blow out my eardrum after this surgery. Would help if I actually had a place of my own. I am feeling pretty lucky to have awesome friends right now.

The last several days have been 30 degrees or warmer. :D :P That's pretty good. Tomorrow is another one of those days.

Mid 60's but depressing, no rain forecasted through February 2nd. We had zero rain in January. Drought is going to get a lot worse so praying for RAIN!!!

Mid 60's but depressing, no rain forecasted through February 2nd. We had zero rain in January. Drought is going to get a lot worse so praying for RAIN!!!

Want mine? We're expecting rain & snow.

44 and cloudy. But no snow or rain counts as a fine day, and I took my scooter out to the store and bought things to make dinner.

Rainy and wet...overcast all day too...my doggie and I snuggled for an hour's nap....

We are under dense fog alert. It's been super bad for weeks in other close areas but tonight it is super bad here. If I look out my front window I can't even see the street.

We are under dense fog alert. It's been super bad for weeks in other close areas but tonight it is super bad here. If I look out my front window I can't even see the street.

Hey, Angel. We had that here a while back. That made for some ideal photographic work then. I think I took those before Christmas.

Hey, Angel. We had that here a while back. That made for some ideal photographic work then. I think I took those before Christmas.

Mark when do you sleep?:giggle: Some areas around here have had dense fog for a few weeks. There have been a number of huge fog related accidents on some of the major highways. Our area use to have extreme dense fog many years ago. Over the last ten years it seems to have mostly disappeared.

Mark when do you sleep?:giggle: Some areas around here have had dense fog for a few weeks. There have been a number of huge fog related accidents on some of the major highways. Our area use to have extreme dense fog many years ago. Over the last ten years it seems to have mostly disappeared.

I fell asleep early, and woke up at 4 AM. Now it's 7:30 AM, and time for me to get ready to head downtown.

We may be getting a blizzard Monday thru Tuesday and could get 2 ft. of snow !
I guess Old man winter has woken up from his long nap!

Back