How are you feeling today? Part II

I am tired too. We went to visit our out of state daughter and had lunch with her and her baby. It was a fun day.

Im feelin stupendous......

fair play
icon14.gif

Happily ambitious :D

Sent from my Z970 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Happily ambitious :D

Sent from my Z970 using AllDeaf App mobile app

What are you going to do with all that ambition? How about sharing some with me, I have stuff to do and here I sit yakking away! :lol:

What are you going to do with all that ambition? How about sharing some with me, I have stuff to do and here I sit yakking away! :lol:

So far cleaned...weeded garden... And working on building the steps to back porch.... :) just too nice of a day to be inside too long. :). Would share if I could :)

Happily worn...stick a fork in me, this girl is done. :)

Feeling heart broken watching my beloved city burn.

Feeling heart broken watching my beloved city burn.

I'm so sorry Shel. It looks horrible on the news, can't imagine living right there. I really hope this all stops soon and peace is restored.

I am so sorry! :( I hope you are somewhere safe.

I got out in time when I got off work because I work right smack in the middle of the craziness. My home is just outside of the city line.

I ok but husband bit miffed doctor phoned up told him his mole was cancerous and emergency hospital tomorrow the only fly in ointment he don't have a mole on neck and not seen doc for months..so some poor chap obliviously walking around town with time bomb on neck...they only have my husbands name address not the other person with same name

Back