How are you feeling today? Part II

Stuffed!...The food at the Wedding was awesome, so I over-ate. Had a good time tho'.

"the Wedding". Who got married? Glad you had such a great time.

Not me, that's for sure....my son's friend got married, outside wedding. Weather was beautiful until around 6:30 and down came the rain, but they had tents everywhere so no one got wet.

dreadful pain in thumb feel like knife thankfully only use one finger on other hand..read best thing is put hand in bee hive not quite sure if got guts do that

I might not recommend the bee hive. :lol:

But I hope your thumb feels better soon.

For heaven's sakes,Caz, keep your hands out of the bee hive. Some ibuprofen will help a lot.

I aint going stick hands in beehives even though one next door...Your bee's rather nasty ours just hurt...I gentely touch nettle jeez that bad enough and don't work:(

I aint going stick hands in beehives even though one next door...Your bee's rather nasty ours just hurt...I gentely touch nettle jeez that bad enough and don't work:(

Omg, I never felt such pain as when I got into the nettles "over there"! I was not familiar with them prior to that episode, ouch I can feel the pain now!! We were out hill walking in Scotland.

Omg, I never felt such pain as when I got into the nettles "over there"! I was not familiar with them prior to that episode, ouch I can feel the pain now!! We were out hill walking in Scotland.

When I lived in Northern California I went on a nature walk to learn what kind plants where safe to pick to eat . The woman show us some nettles plants and told us NOT to touch them with our bare hands. When someone tell me not to touch something , I want to see why and I could not believe it would hurt that much ! OMG!!! Did my hand hurt !!! Now when I am told not to touch something I don't ! LOL! But crap nettles really hurt when you touch but once it cooked you can eat it.

Feeling under the weather head cold

Tired after a very relaxing day out on the boat. I didn't wear my CI so it was interesting how well my husband and I could still communicate. He is definitely trying his best to learn more ASL. Got a little sun which is nice. We might go out again on Friday depending on the weather. It was 90º today but it's suppose to cool down into the upper 50's on Tuesday and maybe we will get some rain.

I feel better , someone on a pet forum I use just lost their dog they adopted and the dog been found ! She had a microchip thank goodness :D

I am very cold. The temperature dropped big time because it is raining. It takes forever for heater to kick in. Brrr!

Back