How are you feeling today? Part II

Im feelin great........was soaked in the same rain that hit silverroxy....i just danced my way through to oblivion....

I just took my dog to the park and it's raw , cold and rainy out . It feel nothing like spring time. :(

I'm sitting here thinking about taking a walk. As I look out the window.....it looks cold and raw,about to rain any minute. Have a feeling I'm staying right where I am. Warm and cozy inside.

Still feeling stiff from yard work. I found back muscles I didn't know I had. :) but having a good day at work today.

Feeling relieved! Whew!

Finished my last final exam (got a 94). Done! I can breathe again!

Feeling relieved! Whew!

Finished my last final exam (got a 94). Done! I can breathe again!

good-job.jpg

I'm feeling stressed. My daughter is flying to Crete this week for vacation. So far away....

I'm sitting here thinking about taking a walk. As I look out the window.....it looks cold and raw,about to rain any minute. Have a feeling I'm staying right where I am. Warm and cozy inside.

I heard the 4 letters word in the weather report tonight . We could get a few flakes . Yuck!

Is this the one in Ireland? I'm sorry, I lost track of how many children you have.

Yes, it's my daughter who lives in Ireland that is flying to Crete. I have three children, oldest is a boy and the two girls. My son and youngest daughter live close to home.

Cold. I think I finally ran out of oil yesterday morning, so no heater for these last days of cool/cold nights. Still have my space heaters out.

Yes, I wanted to run out of oil. The tank will be removed soon either because my landlord switches to gas or to be replaced with a new one if a problem crops up with getting the gas line to the house.

I heard the 4 letters word in the weather report tonight . We could get a few flakes . Yuck!

Gee, did you see on the sports news the Red Sox got snowed on last night during their game? yikes, baseball in the snow!

Cold here this morning, but the sun is shining. As soon as the load of laundry finishes up in the dryer I'm heading out for a walk as it's supposed to shower later.

Gee, did you see on the sports news the Red Sox got snowed on last night during their game? yikes, baseball in the snow!

Cold here this morning, but the sun is shining. As soon as the load of laundry finishes up in the dryer I'm heading out for a walk as it's supposed to shower later.

No I missed that , it's only 46 degree here and I am thinking of digging out my gloves again. I know you said not pack them away but Oy Vey I was getting so tried of winter. :roll:

Hot and humid here...actually I'm sweating...redecorating and taking little breaks here and there while BBQ chicken is cooking in the oven...Feeling good tho'.

Right now I'm feeling a bit upset.
I told my mother I am taking a break from job hunting in vain to finish learning programming (a hobby skill that can bring in some income maybe... to help pay for my last remaining classes at school), and while I didn't tell her this, but I also am gonna try learning ASL afterwards.

She didn't take the news too well. She pretty much implied that I'm ruining my own future. Uh, how is taking a break from job hunting to self-teach yourself any different than taking a break from job hunting to go to learn via school? To me it's the same thing except no homework and no tests, just hands on learning at your own pace.

In addition to that, I have a "community manager" out to get me. Because my husband has been pestering the lazy idiot to do his job in the past, he's retaliating with bull**** claims. The last claim he had was that our apartment was a mess and that they are giving us a few days to clean it.

Well we cleaned it spotless for the inspection, inspection never happened. In fact, nothing happened. Months later, his job was still unfinished and we still had a cardboard ceiling. After my husband complained, we got it fixed and they drywalled it, of-course the Mexican did everything while the lazy white guy did nothing.

Even still, they never came back to finish it.
Yesterday we got a notice on the door stating that they are planning to evict us because our apartment's a mess again. It is a bit messy but nothing a quick 3 hour cleaning spree can't fix. Besides how would they know? Did they come into the apartment illegally when we're not home?

Are they perfectionists like my parents and expect every apartment to look like a model home? Because apparently they don't appreciate a little chaos. So any way, we have 4 more days to clean before the D-Day... before the inspection comes. I bet you, it'll never come.... AGAIN.

I hate this game of cat and mouse and groundless assumptions. Can a community manager retaliate like this? Threatening eviction for bogus reasons simply because we told him to finish his job?

Right now I'm feeling a bit upset.
I told my mother I am taking a break from job hunting in vain to finish learning programming (a hobby skill that can bring in some income maybe... to help pay for my last remaining classes at school), and while I didn't tell her this, but I also am gonna try learning ASL afterwards.

She didn't take the news too well. She pretty much implied that I'm ruining my own future. Uh, how is taking a break from job hunting to self-teach yourself any different than taking a break from job hunting to go to learn via school? To me it's the same thing except no homework and no tests, just hands on learning at your own pace.
I'm graduating next week with a computer degree, so I understand what you're saying. There are plenty of highly skilled self-taught people in computer fields.

However, one thing I learned from the computer professionals and organizations at my school is that businesses want to see certifications. That is, either certificates or diplomas from accredited schools, or training from recognized vendor, such as CISCO, Microsoft, etc. They want to see the paper. Also, my school emphasized resume development, mock interviews, and networking in professional organizations.

Just some things to consider.

In addition to that, I have a "community manager" out to get me. Because my husband has been pestering the lazy idiot to do his job in the past, he's retaliating with bull**** claims. The last claim he had was that our apartment was a mess and that they are giving us a few days to clean it.

Well we cleaned it spotless for the inspection, inspection never happened. In fact, nothing happened. Months later, his job was still unfinished and we still had a cardboard ceiling. After my husband complained, we got it fixed and they drywalled it, of-course the Mexican did everything while the lazy white guy did nothing.

Even still, they never came back to finish it.
Yesterday we got a notice on the door stating that they are planning to evict us because our apartment's a mess again. It is a bit messy but nothing a quick 3 hour cleaning spree can't fix. Besides how would they know? Did they come into the apartment illegally when we're not home?

Are they perfectionists like my parents and expect every apartment to look like a model home? Because apparently they don't appreciate a little chaos. So any way, we have 4 more days to clean before the D-Day... before the inspection comes. I bet you, it'll never come.... AGAIN.

I hate this game of cat and mouse and groundless assumptions. Can a community manager retaliate like this? Threatening eviction for bogus reasons simply because we told him to finish his job?
I'm not familiar with "community managers" and what kind of authority they have.

Since you say that your place needs only "a quick 3 hour cleaning spree" and you're allowed four days to get it done, then you shouldn't have any problem passing the inspection.

The eviction process is a structured legal proceeding, so you do have protection and rights. You might want to examine your lease for starters.

I'm feeling happily exhausted. Spent the whole day out with my daughter. Long day but a fun day.

Back