Hearing girl here to make friends and learn more...

Alicia Smith

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Alicia I am 35 years old and I'm very interested in learning ASL and more about the deaf/signers community. I don't really know anyone who is deaf but will like to be open to meeting deaf people in the future.

There is nothing specifically that I am interested in, I would just like to be able to communicate with people of all backgrounds. I am bilingual in English and Spanish, I would like to learn all the languages in the world but have to start slow ha, ha, ha. ASL has always fascinated me as a language and an experience with a deaf person (read my profile*) made me pursue learning it.

Hi, My name is Alicia I am 35 years old and I'm very interested in learning ASL and more about the deaf/signers community. I don't really know anyone who is deaf but will like to be open to meeting deaf people in the future.

There is nothing specifically that I am interested in, I would just like to be able to communicate with people of all backgrounds. I am bilingual in English and Spanish, I would like to learn all the languages in the world but have to start slow ha, ha, ha. ASL has always fascinated me as a language and an experience with a deaf person (read my profile*) made me pursue learning it.
hi i became deaf after having seizures its scary because i used to hear

hi i became deaf after having seizures its scary because i used to hear

How long ago? I've never lost my hearing, not even for a few days so I couldn't speak out of experience... That is why I am here though, I like to communicate with people, all people. So, what do you like to do?

I'm dead and you are hearing I see no do#fence really my ability to hear has nothing to do with what is in my heart I'm only 12 but I have a clear view on life

Back