Guess where

gosh, steel is stupid...even to people who agreed with him. :roll: there will be evidence in any mins or later. :dunno:

chiggyout.gif

Really, he's with me. Currently he's sound asleep in my room, unfortunately, I'm getting ready for work or I'd be sleeping too. I'll give him back eventually... maybe. I really enjoy having him around.

james, look what syndia said? kevbo is with her...thats why he started the thread and excited...guess where i am! ya know?

kevbo...stop fuckin' with us and just tell us where the fuck you are going! dammit i ain't stupid you are just wasting your ol' fuckin time man!

okay...didn't anyone say that he might go to NIT or something...?

He's going to NTID, to grab some hot babes to fuck, then go on with more babes and go on fucking, that's what he's always doing in NTID. He's sex addicted to NTID.

Originally posted by vphreak
He's going to NTID, to grab some hot babes to fuck, then go on with more babes and go on fucking, that's what he's always doing in NTID. He's sex addicted to NTID.

:laugh2: Good thing I ain't a NTID nor Gally chick. :o

Originally posted by Steel
kevbo...stop fuckin' with us and just tell us where the fuck you are going! dammit i ain't stupid you are just wasting your ol' fuckin time man!
someone already answered where kevbo go? are you fuckin' blind!?:eek:

Originally posted by vphreak
Name one.

Originally posted by Steel
Once again, nice brain. I envy you and your brains, Mister Genius.

Okay, seriously, he's with me. Sitting right next to me at this very moment. I swear, we'll post some photographic evidence at some point, okay?

But really... I might keep him. I kind of like having him around!

It is true what Kevbo and Sydlie said. Kevbo wouldn't lie to me. ;)

Back