Fed Seek death sentence for Martathon Bomber

I hopefully he will sentence to death penalty after conviction.

I want to stomp and pop his head.

His mother said her sons where framed , yeah right. Someone put the bombs in their backpacks and made them set them off.

Of course his mother would say that. Her sons can never do no wrong in her eyes, never!! They were framed!! They wouldn't do such a thing! *gasp* No! Not my sons!!

His mother said her sons where framed , yeah right. Someone put the bombs in their backpacks and made them set them off.

Omg please.... idiot woman... So much evidence, sometimes you just have to WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: I just want to slap her... a few times... in the face... with a cactus....

How about poking a few holes in him and feeding him to the sharks? That oughta do it. (Of course, that would be cruel and unusual punishment; and not only that, it's also defined as torture, so maybe not).

Barbarism still exists in pockets of America.

Yep, it does, but not at the federal level, though, although I'm quite sure many of us would like to do away with him one way or another-- we'll just have to wait for him to get to IN where the federal death row is. I remember reading an article some time back that he is willing to die; if that's the case, if he gets the death penalty, it shouldn't take too long before he gets the needle. McVeigh didn't take long, either-- just six years.

If that is what he wants then why give it to him? Martyrdom was always his objective. Leave him to die in jail of natural causes.

I :dunno: now, do I? Personally, I would prefer he rot for the rest of his life, and let the inmates do the dirty work. He can't be reached if he's at the federal death row in Terre Haute. That section is separate from the rest of the prison there. I'm not a supporter of the death penalty, but his killing a little kid makes me say do away with him. Just this one exception. Otherwise, no support for death.

If that is what he wants then why give it to him? Martyrdom was always his objective. Leave him to die in jail of natural causes.

Because the SOB pled not quilty so we have to spend time and money to prove he is before punishment can be carried out.

I believe he should get the death penalty also.

The world needs to put Tsarnaev and other radical,I repeat radical,Muslims in their place. It will be a long fight,but it's good to see that mainstream Muslims are finally waking up and confronting these terrorists.

Leave him in jail and permit the relatives of his victims to visit him and tell him of their suffering.

The bomber had shown no remorse and that is one of the reason he got the death sentence. There is one big problem Massachusetts does not have the death penalty and the trial will have to last two months longer if he get it. Then he will to be send some place that does have the death penalty . People voted against the death penalty here.

Some people are against giving him the death sentence as it would make him a martyr and feel it would encourage others to do the same .

The bomber had shown no remorse and that is one of the reason he got the death sentence. There is one big problem Massachusetts does not have the death penalty and the trial will have to last two months longer if he get it. Then he will to be send some place that does have the death penalty . People voted against the death penalty here.

The government has other options for trying him. They did the same for McVeigh. The federal death row is in Terre Haute, IN. Only place that has the ability to execute federal inmates.

The government has other options for trying him. They did the same for McVeigh. The federal death row is in Terre Haute, IN. Only place that has the ability to execute federal inmates.

I think Tsarnaev will probably go to ADMAX in Colorado until execution date so he will transfer to Terre Haute prison.

I think Tsarnaev will probably go to ADMAX in Colorado until execution date so he will transfer to Terre Haute prison.

Supermax? You wouldn't happen to be talking about Florence now, would you? That's ADX Florence, mind you.

Last edited:
Leave him in jail and permit the relatives of his victims to visit him and tell him of their suffering.
That wouldn't bother him in the least. There are some people who feel no guilt or empathy. In fact, some people enjoy the pain of others.

Back