Ever you physical abused your

nothing...

expect some kids are tease me in bad way that they think I crush on my 3rd grade teacher. :mad2: I don't appericate that. During my young age, I don't like girl.

Honestly, I never hit back my own mother in my very entirely life. I knew the lady is most honorable rescpet. I always allowed my mother beat me up, when I was kid. I am proud that i didn't do something hit to my mother. Yes i heard some friends who dared to hit their own mothers. they did not realize that the woman who gave you birth and this life. it is deeply stupid. their esteem is more fool out of themselves!..shame!

Originally posted by Teekie
One day, my science teacher called one of my former classmates stupid because he couldn't understand what she meant when she asked him a question. I got pissed off and told her not to call him that. She told me to shut up and I said no, you shut the hell up. :mad2: She ordered me to go to the principal's office, and I said, "FINE", and opened the door, walked out, and slammed the door. Somehow she knew I'd slam the door when i walked out, so she followed me before i got out of the classroom. Then she grabbed my arm and told me never to slam the door. She was rubbing her head like she bumped something.. I thought nothing of it til i went to lunch and saw 2 of my other classmates running up to me and saying "GUESS WHAT" I was like huh? :confused: They said that when I slammed the door in front of her, the horns she had hung up on top of the door had fallen and hit her head. NO wonder! :roll: :laugh2:

lolz lolz lolz omg!!!

Never done cruel stuff to a teacher or teachers. I had talked back to them or being a teacher pet... i think. :eek:

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
lolz lolz lolz omg!!!

Never done cruel stuff to a teacher or teachers. I had talked back to them or being a teacher pet... i think. :eek:

I never was a teacher's pet or an easy student for any teacher except maybe my 3rd grade teacher.. she's an exception :o

nope me never hit a teacher, but once got piss n told her ill kill her, got suspend for 3 days..meeting bsbs, and other was "joke" that i wrote letter to my tecaher n said "YOU IDIOTFUCK" then she wrote back n said " YOU FUCK IDIOT " :-( how sad is that? lol

never hit on teacher, but i insult the teacher :) called bitch, witch, ugly fat.. kevbo remmy wht happen in LDS when i throw the desk and hit u in yur mouth and called teacher a witch... that day when we sign in year book... man never forget that part lol...

Originally posted by Wheel-Man
never hit on teacher, but i insult the teacher :) called bitch, witch, ugly fat.. kevbo remmy wht happen in LDS when i throw the desk and hit u in yur mouth and called teacher a witch... that day when we sign in year book... man never forget that part lol...

ROFL !!!! ahhh for me ..... i got suspended for stealing the Geometry answer book

like i give a fuck :roll:

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
ROFL !!!! ahhh for me ..... i got suspended for stealing the Geometry answer book

like i give a fuck :roll:

lol yea who give a f**k

Originally posted by BryBryx13x
nope me never hit a teacher, but once got piss n told her ill kill her, got suspend for 3 days..meeting bsbs, and other was "joke" that i wrote letter to my tecaher n said "YOU IDIOTFUCK" then she wrote back n said " YOU FUCK IDIOT " :-( how sad is that? lol

:lol: teacher isnt supposed to be doing that :nono:

I never hit a teacher.. but I do remember my 5th grade teacher bitchslapping me for eating a note my hearing classmates handed to me. Here's what happened:
It was a mean drawing of the teacher some stupid hearie student drew in class!! I took a look and laughed. I forgot I laughed out loud, ya know, being Deaf and all. The teacher glared at me and asked me to bring the note to him. No way in Hell that I'd let him see it!! So, I quickly crushed the paper, popped into my mouth and started chewing hard. He grabbed me by my collar and bitchslapped me real good. I was too stubborn and ruined the note with my mouth. He never saw the picture. Whew!

:laugh2: Deaf258 Mine was almost similiar as yours except I couldn't put the note in my mouth like you did! LOL!

There was a male kid in my history class liked me so much, but I was not at all interested in him. Ohh so gross I thought LOL So, I wrote a very mean note to him then stole the note away from him before the teacher would take it. Then I ran out of class and went into the bathroom and flushed it! LOL The history teacher was furious and you could see her face was flushing red. Dang, she really wanted to know what I wrote, but jeez why was that so important to her?? I didn't really like that teacher so I was really happy that I pissed her off. Heh heh heh! Ahh junior high memories! LOL!

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Honestly, I never hit back my own mother in my very entirely life. I knew the lady is most honorable rescpet. I always allowed my mother beat me up, when I was kid. I am proud that i didn't do something hit to my mother. Yes i heard some friends who dared to hit their own mothers. they did not realize that the woman who gave you birth and this life. it is deeply stupid. their esteem is more fool out of themselves!..shame!

here thread talks about not our Mothers, TEACHERS OR WHOVER.

Anyway, I have never done to both teachers and mother neither I was good girl at school and family

:laugh2: sometimes when i am so fuckin bored, i pissed off teachers for purely enjoyment :twisted:

when i was in elementary school was told i had to stay inside for recess and wasn t allowed to go outside, and then i told the teacher not to tell me i can't go outside, cuz i was doing all my work and she wasn't stasified and then she grabbed me before i ran outside to join the others and the next thing i knew i bit her in the arm and she started spanking me and i kicked her real hard and ran out to the princpal he told me to stay there and they called my mom and i told my mom what was up and she was upset told the teacher to leave without any questions asked the teacher refused to do that So i ended up being transferred to another class. That teacher was better than the other teacher!

when i was younger i thew a chair twice at my teacher it miss her the first time but i nailed her the 2nd time. later that day i punch the school department head in the eye.

Back